Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?
AFAIK in the music database there are 2 fields for genres; one of them is the 'Artist' genre y the other one is 'Album' genre, and both are unrelated, I mean, I have Kylie Minogue with 'Pop' artist genre and Aphrodite with 'Disco' album genre, like in here:

What I would like to achieve is to perform a search in the artist's genre field, but I'm unable to do it, the search is always performed in the 'album' genre, no matter what. I'm using the next xsp...

Code:
musicdb://artists/?xsp={"rules":{"and":[{"field":"genre","operator":"contains","value":["Pop"]},{"field":"artist","operator":"isnot","value":["$INFO[Window(Home).Property(EncodedTitlem)]"]}]},"type":"artists"}

...and it returns the artists that have at least an album with the genre 'Pop', but not the artists with the genre 'Pop'. For instance, in this case it doesn't return Kylie Minogue. Is there anything I could do to get that? Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apply custom filtering to dynamic content? - by manfeed - 2023-08-19, 01:19
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?0