Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?
(2023-11-04, 05:56)jurialmunkey Wrote: @manfeed - Added to v1.1.46 of skinvariables
https://github.com/jurialmunkey/script.s...ag/v1.1.46

I tested using this path and it got every song in my library with a songvideourl, so appears to work correctly.
Code:
plugin://script.skinvariables/?info=get_filter_dir&library=music&filter_key=songvideourl&filter_value=plugin://&&musicdb://songs/

Note that in the filtered list ListItem.SongVideoURL will be added as a property ListItem.Property(SongVideoURL) rather than an infolabel because I couldn't see any setter added for it in the Python API. The artwork for videothumb will still be in Art(videothumb) though.

@jurialmunkey

Hi, since this method worked well in my tests (with a small number of artists) I started using it in my main system, with my whole music library (850 artists - 22000 songs). I call for all video links for an artist in the info dialog screen with the line (by the way, I don't know how I could show the right syntax of the line, because it keeps changing the code for &amp):

xml:
<content>plugin://script.skinvariables/?info=get_filter_dir&library=music&filter_key__one=songvideourl&filter_value__one=plugin://&filter_key__two=artist&filter_value__two=$INFO[ListItem.Label]&&musicdb://songs/</content>

It gets the right data, but my issue is that despite having a very powerful windows PC with the music database in a local SSD it takes almost 15 seconds to show the results. A related side effect is that when opening the info dialog screen for another artist, you get the data from the previous artist during those 15 seconds until the new data is fetched. Is there something I could do to shorten that delay?

Thanks!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Apply custom filtering to dynamic content? - by manfeed - 2023-11-10, 23:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apply custom filtering to dynamic content?0