Bug Now Playing Not Working When Pressing Play Next on Rpi3B+
When I play my media files and press play next to skip to the next one. The now playing info don't work. It just show unknown, no movie info or artwork shows up.
It will show the movie info and artwork for 1-2 seconds before it disappear.
This is on my Rpi3B+ running Leia 18.0
Works normally on my Rpi3B
I have done a clean install several times but it still wont work. I even tried to use the backup from my Rpi3B on my Rpi3B+ but with no luck.
Logfile
We prefer a text pastebin website that doesn't require downloading files. Try https://paste.kodi.tv.
Thread moved to the Pi section, as it's not hardware related per-se.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I tried that but my log file was always over 1.7MB. But after looking true it I  noticed that the vpn plugin made a lot input to it so I disabled it and now it is way smaller. so here it is.
Logfile Now Playing Issue
(2019-03-10, 22:20)DarrenHill Wrote: Thread moved to the Pi section, as it's not hardware related per-se.
 Thank you so much.
Here is a new logfile, fresh install of kodi on a different SD Card and no add-ons except kodi logfile uploader, The same stuff happens even without the kodi logfile uploader. Hope that helps Wink
FreshAndCleanInstall
Any updates about this issue or something else you want me to try/do?
Just got the latest Leia 18.1 kodi 9.0.1 update.
Nothing changed regarding my problem.
Thanks for all the "help" :p
FYI, I can report that kodi 9.0.2 update did not change anything, but a clean install of v9.0.2 made it work again even with the backup I had from v9.0.1
It worked well until I activated Allow hardware acceleration - OMXPlayer. After that it all came back and created the same issue again.
If I only use MMAL acceleration it works fine, but the sound wont start right away, it is delayed 2-4 sec before you can hear it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Now Playing Not Working When Pressing Play Next on Rpi3B+0