Music Artist Art not appearing on remote pc and 2 Android Devices
Hello guys I was wondering if you can help me.
Since upgrading to version 18.1 of Kodi the vast majority of Music Artist art does not appear when you go into Music > Artists on all my instances of Kodi apart from my server on which all my media is stored which dispalys all the artist art for all artists.

The Art in question is stored in a directory like this 192.168.0.2\E\Music\ACDC\ folder.jpg. Fanart is also missing. All album art appears to be there.
I have tried re-adding the Music source, Querying Info for All Artists and Updating Library, but nothing seems to work apart from going in and manually adding the art for each and every artist. Strangely enough they do show as local art when you manually assign the art to artist and I have the settings in Kodi set to use local info.
I am using Mysql to share my libraries between my devices.

Oh and I have also tried setting a Artist Information Folder and pointing Kodi at that in the root of my E drive and the remote devices still don't seem to find the art and populate the artist with it.
Before Version 18 of Kodi everything worked fine. Also My video Library seems to keep itself updated between devices, so I would be surpised if it turns out to be a firewall network issue.

Thanks in anticipation of help.

Gary.

Messages In This Thread
Music Artist Art not appearing on remote pc and 2 Android Devices - by caveywavey - 2019-03-14, 00:30
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music Artist Art not appearing on remote pc and 2 Android Devices0