• 297(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2023-02-08, 01:32)crazyhands911 Wrote: @bsoriano 

It has been about 6 months since we've heard from you. How are you doing?
I saw they released Nexus 20.0 recently, but I didn't see anything from you about the status of Amber and the new release.
Will Amber be compatible with the new release, still working on it, or will Matrix be the end for Amber?
Amber is in the official repository for Nexus and works fine.

There's a lot of changes in the Amber github compared to to the 'official release'.  I use the githit repository version to get all the updates.
Hi
Just wondering if anyone will be doing maintenance on the Nexus version of the skin. I am using the GitHub version and it is logging a few errors on loading. I guess what I am asking is it worth posting a log for support

Cheers

John
I love this skin, however i was wondering if you could help me.....

I use Star+ and Disney+ add ons, I change the viewtype to logo as I find it looks much better, but i find i have to change this manually all the way through each page, which is very time consuming.  Is there anyway to have this viewtyoe replicated right thorugh the add ons?

Thanks
I'm trying to add the Amber Nexus repo but I think I'm missing something. Is this the correct url to the repo zip?
https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repo...-1.0.0.zip
i see in the 1rst post that the last version is the 3.4.32 ; has somebody a link to download it ?? thanks.............
Hi
Download it from GitHub. All the links are on page 1 of the forum

John
thanks...........
How do you lower main menu bar on the Amber default Skin setting?  I would like to lower menu bar closer to bottom of screen. Also would like to know how to lower the Shelve closer towards the bottom of menu bar. Any suggestions?
(2023-04-25, 17:22)Thester Wrote: How do you lower main menu bar on the Amber default Skin setting?  I would like to lower menu bar closer to bottom of screen. Also would like to know how to lower the Shelve closer towards the bottom of menu bar. Any suggestions?
Both files below are the ones in the addons/skin.amber

Main menu position can be changed in Includes_Horizontal_Home.xml  line 116 (it may be slightly different as I use Amber from github)
Change value of <posy>400</posy>

Code:
       <!-- Main Menu/Submenu -->        
        <control type="group">
            <include condition="Skin.HasSetting(Enable.BottomShortcuts)">TopWithBottomShortcuts</include>
            <posy>400</posy>

<!-- Main menu bar textures -->

A single shelf can be changed in template.xml line 701
change the property value         <property name="top" propertyValue="534">

Code:
        <property name="top" propertyValue="534">
            <rule tag="property" attribute="name|widgetDouble" value="false" />
            <rule tag="property" attribute="name|horizontalWidgetPos" value="Low" />
            <match>all</match>
        </property>

Restart Kodi to see the changes.
Thank you so much!  That worked and now Amber Skin looks much better with lowered menu's.  Again appreciate the expertise!!! Simply awesome...
notice under the Videos tab the start/stop scanning is blank, no wording/image there. button presses on that point do work though.
kodi 20.1 on nvidia shield pro using amber 3.6.3 from the skin.amber-Nexus zip file install.
looked real quick to see if mentioned before, did not see anything.
anyone know how to correct I'll give it a try myself.
thanks
Hello, I am new to the Amber skin and I must say that I am very satisfied with this skin.
However, I have one question that I have not yet been able to clarify. I alreday tried the  search function here in the forum but didn't find a solution.

When I play a series from my local server, I always get a window in the upper left corner at the end of the series offering to play the next episode.
How can I disable this window?
(2023-02-20, 00:10)ChocOranger Wrote:
(2023-02-08, 01:32)crazyhands911 Wrote: @bsoriano 

It has been about 6 months since we've heard from you. How are you doing?
I saw they released Nexus 20.0 recently, but I didn't see anything from you about the status of Amber and the new release.
Will Amber be compatible with the new release, still working on it, or will Matrix be the end for Amber?
Amber is in the official repository for Nexus and works fine.

There's a lot of changes in the Amber github compared to to the 'official release'.  I use the githit repository version to get all the updates.

I think this is a function of kodi not Amber. Go to kodi settings / player / video and adjust play next video automatically sub menu

Cheers

John
(2023-07-18, 07:18)grappi Wrote: How can I disable this window?

Found it!
It was the upnext service.
This skin is just ridiculously good and customizable, thanks guys.
  • 297(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5