• 81(current)
Release Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus
(2020-02-16, 16:43)Peekstra Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 14:13)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 11:18)Peekstra Wrote: I must be overlooking because I couldn't find this version on github?

And something else what I noticed, the artistslideshow plugin doesn't show any artist pictures when streaming internet radio. The station in question uses tagging and the lyrics plugin works. So is it the skins job to invoke the plugin with the correct parameters?  

@Peekstra, the Leia branch in the skin’s GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.amber) is version 3.2.44. As for artist slideshow, I am using it as per the author’s instructions. Does it work like you expect in another skin? What internet radio addon are you using? Please let me know so I can do some testing. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   
Oops, I can't understand how I overlooked that download. I removed the previous install (and settings) and installed the new version (install from zip). The menu's show up just fine this time so it seems to be fixed!

Regarding the slideshow, I already tried the Kodi default skin but that also isn't working... however I remember this feature to be working. I think that was with Xonfluence and the 2.15 version.

To get this station to work I placed a strm file in the playlist folder with just the URL ( http://stream.radioparadise.com/aac-128 )

It would be nice to see this working again. And maybe it's related why I also don't get to see any pictures when I play music from a playlist ( all properly tagged files ).

thanks!

EDIT: one thing which I forgot to add: when I start playing the artistslideshow plugin show downloading images but it always ends with 0 found. 
@Peekstra , I do not think the issue is a skin-related one, but perhaps an Artist Slideshow addon one.  Perhaps it would be good to ask in that addon's thread.

I will test playing music from a playlist (had not tried that yet) to see if there is a skin issue with getting art in that case.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-16, 17:40)Peekstra Wrote: Just a cosmetic thing that I noticed now that I added an USB stick to my device: The option to safely remove it is listed two times in the context menu under the video - files.

@Peekstra , that is most likely a Kodi issue in your particular OS, as I am not doing anything in the skin with that.

Regards,

Bart
Alright installed new update and now sidepanel is working. Well done and thank you fellas
(2020-02-16, 20:37)G0mez Wrote: Alright installed new update and now sidepanel is working. Well done and thank you fellas

@G0mez, thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-16, 18:43)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I pushed to GitHub version 3.2.45.  The main change is the fix for the sideblade issue with languages other than English.

@bsoriano 
Can you please tell me where you added the update to Github version 3.2.45?
I've been looking everywhere, and can't find it.
"Branch: Leia" and then?

Regards
Tomas
(2020-02-17, 12:48)jotakswe Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 18:43)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

I pushed to GitHub version 3.2.45.  The main change is the fix for the sideblade issue with languages other than English.

@bsoriano 
Can you please tell me where you added the update to Github version 3.2.45?
I've been looking everywhere, and can't find it.
"Branch: Leia" and then?

Regards
Tomas

@jotakswe,

https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.../tree/Leia.

There should be a button that allows you to download a zip file. Then in Kodi, install the addon from the zip file you downloaded.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-17, 14:18)bsoriano Wrote: @jotakswe,

There should be a button that allows you to download a zip file. Then in Kodi, install the addon from the zip file you downloaded.

Regards,

Bart 

@bsoriano 

Sorry, but I can't find any.
Except for the green button, "Clone or Download", but it is for downloading everything.

Regards
 Tomas
(2020-02-17, 20:00)jotakswe Wrote:
(2020-02-17, 14:18)bsoriano Wrote: @jotakswe,

Regards,

Bart 

@bsoriano 

Sorry, but I can't find any.
Except for the green button, "Clone or Download", but it is for downloading everything.

Regards
 Tomas
@jotakswe, that is the button I meant. The easiest way to get the updates is to download, and replace the skin files with the ones you downloaded. That is, until I submit the new version to the Amber repo or the Kodi repo. I will not be doing that until I know enough testing without issues has been done.

Regards,

Bart
Hello Bart, 

i´m back from Hospital, sorry for the delay.
You want a picture with a small Logo. Here it is. SOrry for the late answer.

grinario
(2020-02-17, 22:16)Grinario Wrote: Hello Bart, 

grinario
@Grinario , I hope you feel better.

Thanks for the screenshot.  I apologize, there was one use case I did not code correctly and thus the logo was small.  I just fixed this.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-17, 23:03)bsoriano Wrote:

grinario

Thanks for the screenshot.  I apologize, there was one use case I did not code correctly and thus the logo was small.  I just fixed this.  Please try the latest from GitHub and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart 
Hello Bart,
i hope you are not angry about my late response. it can happen every time i picked up from the ambulance and i´m not responsive I´m happy for my parents here in house this is my security. Now we will look forward for the fine work from you in the interim time.

i have created the german file, too. I have do it correct with the umlauts, but in my Kodi it will not work.

I have see, here is more response in the last time and not only a few people. I think this is the tribute for your work.

I see you have fix the problem with the side menü, i can´t give you this feedback. i have record a little video, now i read you have fixed it. i will chek it tomorrow. i See, you have add the alphabetic strip in list view.  Now i can be happy with the other view Smile

Tomorrow, if i have power then i will show you a few proposals. but no promise.

grinario
(2020-02-17, 23:27)Grinario Wrote:
(2020-02-17, 23:03)bsoriano Wrote:

grinario

Regards,

Bart  
Hello Bart,
i hope you are not angry about my late response. it can happen every time i picked up from the ambulance and i´m not responsive I´m happy for my parents here in house this is my security. Now we will look forward for the fine work from you in the interim time.

i have created the german file, too. I have do it correct with the umlauts, but in my Kodi it will not work.

I have see, here is more response in the last time and not only a few people. I think this is the tribute for your work.

I see you have fix the problem with the side menü, i can´t give you this feedback. i have record a little video, now i read you have fixed it. i will chek it tomorrow. i See, you have add the alphabetic strip in list view.  Now i can be happy with the other view Smile

Tomorrow, if i have power then i will show you a few proposals. but no promise.

grinario 
@Grinario , thank you for your kind words Smile And no, I could never be angry about any time you would take to respond, real life (and of course, health) always comes first.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-02-16, 18:47)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 16:43)Peekstra Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 14:13)bsoriano Wrote: @Peekstra, the Leia branch in the skin’s GitHub (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.amber) is version 3.2.44. As for artist slideshow, I am using it as per the author’s instructions. Does it work like you expect in another skin? What internet radio addon are you using? Please let me know so I can do some testing. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   
Oops, I can't understand how I overlooked that download. I removed the previous install (and settings) and installed the new version (install from zip). The menu's show up just fine this time so it seems to be fixed!

Regarding the slideshow, I already tried the Kodi default skin but that also isn't working... however I remember this feature to be working. I think that was with Xonfluence and the 2.15 version.

To get this station to work I placed a strm file in the playlist folder with just the URL ( http://stream.radioparadise.com/aac-128 )

It would be nice to see this working again. And maybe it's related why I also don't get to see any pictures when I play music from a playlist ( all properly tagged files ).

thanks!

EDIT: one thing which I forgot to add: when I start playing the artistslideshow plugin show downloading images but it always ends with 0 found.  
@Peekstra , I do not think the issue is a skin-related one, but perhaps an Artist Slideshow addon one.  Perhaps it would be good to ask in that addon's thread.

I will test playing music from a playlist (had not tried that yet) to see if there is a skin issue with getting art in that case.

Regards,

Bart 
Hi Bart, I think that both issues are indeed more related to the script as it seems to sometimes work and sometimes not thus giving the impression that it's skin related. In the end I was able to get a successful download when playing from a playlist... and I'll head over to the script thread to see what's needed to get it to work with a streaming station.

And finally, I was also able to verify the "double safely remove" USB stick issue and make a post in the appropriate forum. Thanks!
(2020-02-18, 00:05)Peekstra Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 18:47)bsoriano Wrote:
(2020-02-16, 16:43)Peekstra Wrote: Oops, I can't understand how I overlooked that download. I removed the previous install (and settings) and installed the new version (install from zip). The menu's show up just fine this time so it seems to be fixed!

thanks!

Regards,

Bart  
Hi Bart, I think that both issues are indeed more related to the script as it seems to sometimes work and sometimes not thus giving the impression that it's skin related. In the end I was able to get a successful download when playing from a playlist... and I'll head over to the script thread to see what's needed to get it to work with a streaming station.

And finally, I was also able to verify the "double safely remove" USB stick issue and make a post in the appropriate forum. Thanks! 
@Peekstra, thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Bart
Hi Bart.
Updated from Git yesterday and it is now showing 5.1 audio as 6.1.
Thanks.
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia/Matrix/Nexus5