Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?
(2020-12-09, 02:50)hashtag Wrote:
(2020-12-09, 00:45)wodgey Wrote:
(2020-07-23, 16:46)hashtag Wrote:
Code:

-DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=x11 -DX11_RENDER_SYSTEM=gles -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FFMPEG=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FLATBUFFERS=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FMT=ON -DENABLE_V4L2=ON -DENABLE_NVBUFFER=ON 
Really glad I found this thread.
Do these build instructions still work after your recent works on kodi19?
I've tried your docker and 4k content played from my nas was silky smooth (as I mentioned in the recently closed GitHub issue that I commented)
Can't believe I completely missed link to this thread in another issue. Doh.
I'm happy to be another tester too, should you require (although I think I've stated shady that I'm not experienced with coding\compiling massively. But I'm happy to try)

There is build options, I use for docker container

Code:
-DCORE_PLATFORM_NAME=x11 -DAPP_RENDER_SYSTEM=gles -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FFMPEG=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FLATBUFFERS=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_FMT=ON -DENABLE_V4L2=ON -DENABLE_NVBUFFER=ON -DENABLE_INTERNAL_SPDLOG=ON -DENABLE_VAAPI=OFF

If you want to skip compilation, you can just use pre-build docker container. I updated all of them to the latest version of code-base.
Instructions are on docker hub

There is two versions, that are currently maintained
* latest - V4L2 with NVDEC acceletation
* snapshot - same as latest, but with some additional experiments with DSD Audio support.
Did you build in the dockerfile? Could you share your Dockerfile? It's super easy to follow dockercommands to see how something was built

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device? - by calev - 2021-01-10, 23:55
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?0