Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?
(2021-03-18, 07:07)MicTie Wrote:  
Thanks!
As some Nvidia libraries seem missing from my Ubuntu-build, I decided to start from scratch - i.e. a new SD-card image with Jetpack 4.5.1.
Kodi was build based on the instructions found on Github.

1) Issues encountered with old Kodi 19 RC (uploaded Jan26):
  • Videos with 450p (SD) don't play (tried some .avi and .mp4)
  • Videos in Portrait-mode are displayed in Landscape-mode. Rotation during playing is not working

2) Issues encountered with new Kodi 20 alpha (uploaded Mar17):
  • Videos with 450p (SD) don't play (tried some .avi and .mp4)
  • Videos in Portrait-mode are displayed in Landscape-mode. Rotation during playing is not working
  • (Video)Plugins are not working / are not found
    Code:
    ERROR <general>: Control 55 in window 10025 has been asked to focus, but it can't
    ERROR <general>: GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nhklive/
    ERROR <general>: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nhklive/) failed

I hope that the move to Kodi 20 Alpha, does not bring a lot new bugs and make the build more or less unusable ...

Will upload some logs on the 450p and Portrait-mode issue, when I find some more time to test

Thanks

Resolution re-scaling/zooming/tonemapping aren't implemented yet. For HW acceleration, I had to build new shader, which is very simple at this point. Once I solve issue with video seeking, will add missing things to the shader. Hope, it would solve most of the problems with non standard resolutions. Sorry guys, it is taking me a while to get all of that fixed, as I do it only in my spare time.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device? - by hashtag - 2021-03-18, 15:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nvidia Jetson Nano, superfast Kodi device?0