A few error messages in my Kodi log file.
I am not quite sure if I am posting in the right forum, so sorry if I am not.

I just wanted to find out why I am receiving the following errors in my log files:

These are just a few I have listed regarding the extrafanart. I am also not sure if I should have posted a full debug log or not. I will if it is required.

xml:

2019-03-22 16:11:54.294 T:140201171064576   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/movies/TV8/TVSHOW_NAME/extrafanart/
2019-03-22 16:11:55.812 T:140201171064576   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/movies/TV8/TVSHOW_NAME/extrafanart/
2019-03-22 16:12:02.314 T:140201055201024   ERROR: Previous line repeats 2 times.
2019-03-22 16:12:02.314 T:140201055201024   ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /storage/movies/TV9/TVSHOW_NAME/Season 1/characterart/

I am also getting the following errors as well and I can't figure out if an ad-don is the culprit. I can find any definitive answers with a google search.

xml:
ERROR: NEWADDON Unknown Video Info Key "progress"

Thanks,

Shedrock
(2019-03-23, 00:16)shedrock Wrote: I am also not sure if I should have posted a full debug log or not. I will if it is required.

We prefer to have full logs, including the debugging enabled beforehand.
Some errors are the result of a combination of settings, user action and dumb luck.
It's best to have the full log available when that happens instead of having to solve a puzzle with only a couple of pieces. Smile
Which skin are you using and which setup method have you used for extrafanart? The traditional way with the extrafanart folder or the new way with fanartxx
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-03-23, 00:52)Karellen Wrote: Which skin are you using and which setup method have you used for extrafanart? The traditional way with the extrafanart folder or the new way with fanartxx
 I am using the Aeon MQ7 (Mod) skin from Latts. I am not 100% sure about the extrafanart method. I do have it setup in the advancedsettings.xml file, but in AB I have it setup to use the extrafanart folders. Although, I do see fanartxx in all of my movie/tv show folders. I am not sure if UMS is set to add the fanart in the root or not. I am even more confused now. Sad
(2019-03-23, 01:11)shedrock Wrote:  I am using the Aeon MQ7 (Mod) skin from Latts.
You will need to ask latts which method he is using. I think he might still be on the old "extrafanart folder" method.

(2019-03-23, 01:11)shedrock Wrote: I do have it setup in the advancedsettings.xml file, but in AB I have it setup to use the extrafanart folders.
I think that Artwork Beef is acting as the "man-in-the-middle", converting the extrafanart folder entries into the new format or possibly downloading additional extrafanart. @rmrector will correct me if I am wrong.

(2019-03-23, 01:11)shedrock Wrote: Although, I do see fanartxx in all of my movie/tv show folders. I am not sure if UMS is set to add the fanart in the root or not. I am even more confused now.
UMS does not download extrafanart. Refer previous comment

More info on the new method... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=337089
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A few error messages in my Kodi log file.0