Solved Certain UK shows won't scrape
I've got a problem where some UK shows simply won't scrape right. Kodi is able to identify the tv show and adds it to the library, but can't grab any episodes. It seems to be shows that only have one season (Asylum, My Life In Film), and one case where there's no season only an ongoing release of one episode per year (The Big Fat Quiz Of The Year)

In all three cases the shows are placed in TV/Show/Season 1/Show Title sXXeXX because I assumed that's what Kodi expects.

I'm also using Sonarr, which is able to pick up the episodes alright, and generate .nfo files for Kodi. But Kodi still won't play along.

any ideas?
never mind, solved it!
@cryptid

For future reference... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=336969
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Thread marked solved.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Certain UK shows won't scrape2