• 31(current)
Mod Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod
(2019-09-15, 14:41)latts9923 Wrote: @MB1968
@Metalciaf
I found the image causing this problem...it's "black.png" in MyVideoNav.xml. It is only supposed to display when the Total Art view is selected. I'll have a fix for this in the next update.
I will add this to next update.

I'm glad you've found the culprit. Good job.
Windows 11 Pro
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7/MQ9 Omega Mod
Kodi 20.5 - Aeon MQ9 Nexus Mod

Android - Beelink GT King
Kodi 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod
Kodi Maven Fork 21 - Aeon MQ7 Omega Mod

CoreELEC - Beelink GT King

(2019-09-15, 17:08)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 12:01)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 10:02)aceuk Wrote: Here are some links for you.
Latts Repo - Try this first you might only need this.

OR

Individual packs

For Media type / SDR/HDR  / Bit display you have to add .dvd (whatever) .HDR .10Bit to add /change display. 
So it would look like <filename>.dvd.HDR.10Bit 

Thanks a lot for the links!The required syntax of the media type is obviously flawed, a simple xxx.HDR.10Bit should be able to do it. I see the following,after installing this beautiful mod:
1) When pressing play and the player comes up in video files,the title of the movie is displayed twice on the upper left corner, instead of once.
2) In the info display of the movie,the tagline of the movie is too low and is totally covered by the info box.
3) In the info box of a movie again, in both 'basic' and 'detailed info', if the plot or critics consensus is too long, it goes on to the next box and it seems ugly.
4) The ratings in 'detailed' info are buggy. A lot if times I get no rating at all (especially metacritic), others I get a normal rating but with 0 votes displayed (especially in RT crowd score) etc. It would be absolutely great, if the ratings could be shown in library views also (not just in info box of the movie), like in Aura or AZ2!
5) Unrelated with the mod: Is there a way to set the external LOCAL .srt file as the preferred and prioritised sub instead of the internal ones? So that the movie begins with the local .srt being shown. I don't use a subs services, I just have a bunch movies in a local share with an .srt sitting next to them, but Kodi always prefers to start with the internal sub and I have to change it each time.  
Regarding no. 1 above, the Tagline is shown twice at the beginning of playback, not the Movie Title, my mistake. 
Anyone please? Particularly about no. 4?
I reinstalled the skin and the multi-mode and No. 1 was solved, because this time the playback skin and player OSD have remained the same as in the default skin. When video begins I have no movie title and no tagline in the upper left corner but I can live with that. Are these things even supposed to change after applying this mod? If yes, are there any options for that?
Regarding ratings, in most RT ratings-audience score I have 0 votes, but correct percentage, which seems a little odd. Where are these data cached? Perhaps I could delete the file to refresh the cache and re-download the metadata.
I think ratings are a little bit "underrated" in this skin Smile . One has to apply the multi mod, in order to get all the ratings and relative icons, albeit only in info box of the movie.
(2019-09-16, 10:40)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 17:08)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 12:01)tryfos79 Wrote: Thanks a lot for the links!The required syntax of the media type is obviously flawed, a simple xxx.HDR.10Bit should be able to do it. I see the following,after installing this beautiful mod:
1) When pressing play and the player comes up in video files,the title of the movie is displayed twice on the upper left corner, instead of once.
2) In the info display of the movie,the tagline of the movie is too low and is totally covered by the info box.
3) In the info box of a movie again, in both 'basic' and 'detailed info', if the plot or critics consensus is too long, it goes on to the next box and it seems ugly.
4) The ratings in 'detailed' info are buggy. A lot if times I get no rating at all (especially metacritic), others I get a normal rating but with 0 votes displayed (especially in RT crowd score) etc. It would be absolutely great, if the ratings could be shown in library views also (not just in info box of the movie), like in Aura or AZ2!
5) Unrelated with the mod: Is there a way to set the external LOCAL .srt file as the preferred and prioritised sub instead of the internal ones? So that the movie begins with the local .srt being shown. I don't use a subs services, I just have a bunch movies in a local share with an .srt sitting next to them, but Kodi always prefers to start with the internal sub and I have to change it each time.  
Regarding no. 1 above, the Tagline is shown twice at the beginning of playback, not the Movie Title, my mistake. 
I reinstalled the skin and the multi-mode and No. 1 was solved, because this time the playback skin and player OSD have remained the same as in the default skin. When video begins I have no movie title and no tagline in the upper left corner but I can live with that. Are these things even supposed to change after applying this mod? If yes, are there any options for that?
Regarding ratings, in most RT ratings-audience score I have 0 votes, but correct percentage, which seems a little odd. Where are these data cached? Perhaps I could delete the file to refresh the cache and re-download the metadata.
I think ratings are a little bit "underrated" in this skin Smile . One has to apply the multi mod, in order to get all the ratings and relative icons, albeit only in info box of the movie.
You can try this. Exit Kodi. Go to your userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache folder. Delete the simplecache.db file. Start Kodi. I do this every once in while.
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-09-16, 12:53)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 10:40)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-15, 17:08)tryfos79 Wrote: Regarding no. 1 above, the Tagline is shown twice at the beginning of playback, not the Movie Title, my mistake. 
You can try this. Exit Kodi. Go to your userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache folder. Delete the simplecache.db file. Start Kodi. I do this every once in while. 

Thanks, I'll try that once I get home. I know from other skins that this is where ratings' cache is kept. Do all ratings boxes in "detailed info" populate ok for you?
What about the player's skin/OSD, are they actually affected by the Mod, and if yes, where are the settings for them?
Quote:@MB1968
@Metalciaf
I found the image causing this problem...it's "black.png" in MyVideoNav.xml. It is only supposed to display when the Total Art view is selected. I'll have a fix for this in the next update.
thank you so much!!!!!
(2019-09-05, 14:02)MB1968 Wrote: @latts9923,

Below you'll find some screenshots taken from the KodiFlixTV view from your AeonMQ7 Leia mod and the AeonMQ8 Leia mod.

1. In the AeonMQ8 Leia mod the text in the right corner below (Seasons, Episodes, Unwatched) is hardly visible from a distance on my Android box. Any idea what causes this? Am I missing a font, or is the AeonMQ8 Leia mode coded differently (smaller font, other font color)?

I also noticed that the fanart image in the AeonMQ8 skin is remarkably darker than in the AeonMQ7 skin. Too dark imho. What is the name of the overlay .png file that is causing these dark shadows on the right and left side?

AeonMQ8

AeonMQ7

2. When opening a tv show, you'll get the season overview. In the AeonMQ8 Leia mod the text for the season number is overlapping the icons in the media flag bar. (There are media flags for the stream details, that should not be displayed)

AeonMQ8

AeonMQ7

Having problems with this issue as well.
(2019-09-16, 13:57)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 12:53)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 10:40)tryfos79 Wrote: Anyone please? Particularly about no. 4?

Thanks, I'll try that once I get home. I know from other skins that this is where ratings' cache is kept. Do all ratings boxes in "detailed info" populate ok for you?
What about the player's skin/OSD, are they actually affected by the Mod, and if yes, where are the settings for them?
All my ratings populate correctly. I'm not experiencing other issues with this skin mod, besides the few that I've mentioned in post #427.
Windows 11 Pro

Wink 
(2019-09-17, 10:24)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 12:53)MB1968 Wrote: You can try this. Exit Kodi. Go to your userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache folder. Delete the simplecache.db file. Start Kodi. I do this every once in while. 

All my ratings populate correctly. I'm not experiencing other issues with this skin mod, besides the few that I've mentioned in post #427.

It's not working with deleting the .db file. Most audience score votes in my movies are 0, wherease the correct percent is shown. I think this file is used by the skin helper, whereas the ratings here are taken from the Universal Media Scrapper. Is there any other way to delete the related cache, I think this is the culprit.

One very little detail for the excellent developer of the Mod: As shown in the above screenshot, the Metacritic colored background is not wide enough from the right side. This results in the rating number not being perfectly center-aligned and it looks a little bit ugly. A small fix would be perfect Smile
Donno if anyone's interested but New UI sounds here, "Visor UI"

http://www.yourfilelink.com/get.php?fid=2150886

Check it out if you like scifi sounds, All HQ Boom SFX!

This is v0.1

Thought I'd share as this is My go to Skin and only skin for me! No Hijack intended I previously uploaded the "Dead Space UI sounds" But Don't know what happened to them in the Repos!
@latts9923

Can you add the code and icons for the Dutch mpaa ratings to this skin mod? Thank you.
Windows 11 Pro

@latts9923 
This is a great skin Mod!
I have a problem in Kodiflix, when "show a logo" in Kodiflix options is activated. All movies with logo fanart show perfect. But those which don't have logo fanart, don't fall back to the default Movie Title font but to another, rather strange.
Instead of falling back to the default Movie title font:
They fall back to that:
Could you please have a look at that?
(2019-09-16, 12:53)MB1968 Wrote: You can try this. Exit Kodi. Go to your userdata/addon_data/script.module.simplecache folder. Delete the simplecache.db file. Start Kodi. I do this every once in while. 

Try with a movie after June 2019, for example Godzilla:King of the Monsters and you'll immediately see 0 votes in RT audience (with correct percentage though).
RT have since then changed the audience votes to "verified votes" :   https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/art...nce-score/
All my movies after that date show 0 votes, so they are probably not scraped correctly by UMS. I've compared that to the actual RT site (when "verified votes" are shown, nothing is scraped). I've posted in the UMS thread and wait for a response.

On a relative note, when a movie has an Oscar (try with Life of Pi for example), the awards section of the info details shows nothing (it should say Won 4 Oscars. Another 79 wins & 129 nominations). Movies with simple "wins and nominations" show up correctly.
Perhaps @latts9923 could take a look at that.
(2019-09-18, 14:12)tryfos79 Wrote: @latts9923 
I have a problem in Kodiflix, when "show a logo" in Kodiflix options is activated. All movies with logo fanart show perfect. But those which don't have logo fanart, don't fall back to the default Movie Title font but to another, rather strange.
They fall back to that:
I have reported this about a year ago or so. I don't like the 3D font also. But you can change this pretty easily. Unfortunately you have to repeat this after every skin update, since the KodiFlix xml's are being updated quite often.Image
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-09-18, 14:24)tryfos79 Wrote:
(2019-09-16, 13:57)tryfos79 Wrote: Thanks, I'll try that once I get home. I know from other skins that this is where ratings' cache is kept. Do all ratings boxes in "detailed info" populate ok for you?
Try with a movie after June 2019, for example Godzilla:King of the Monsters and you'll immediately see 0 votes in RT audience (with correct percentage though).
RT have since then changed the audience votes to "verified votes" :   https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/art...nce-score/
All my movies after that date show 0 votes, so they are probably not scraped correctly by UMS. I've compared that to the actual RT site (when "verified votes" are shown, nothing is scraped). I've posted in the UMS thread and wait for a response.

On a relative note, when a movie has an Oscar (try with Life of Pi for example), the awards section of the info details shows nothing (it should say Won 4 Oscars. Another 79 wins & 129 nominations). Movies with simple "wins and nominations" show up correctly.
Perhaps @latts9923 could take a look at that.
I have no idea why it is not working for you. I'm sorry that I can't help you. I use tmdb to scrape my movies. You could try that, but I doubt if that wil fix your issue.
Windows 11 Pro

(2019-09-18, 20:23)MB1968 Wrote:
(2019-09-18, 14:12)tryfos79 Wrote: @latts9923 
They fall back to that:
I have reported this about a year ago or so. I don't like the 3D font also. But you can change this pretty easily. Unfortunately you have to repeat this after every skin update, since the KodiFlix xml's are being updated quite often.Image

Thanks, that worked! This should be fixed permanently into the mod, because that font is awful Smile
For some reason in Android the radio keys 'show original title' and 'prefer logo'are tied together and are not interchangeable, as they should be. In other words changing one, the other is also changed. This results in a lot of problems, particularly in the pause menu of the player. I tested in windows and they work fine (one excludes the other). Any solutions?
  • 31(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Multi-Mod10