Beta Live TV Playlist
(2019-04-04, 17:04)jmooremcc Wrote: You're watching live Over-The-Air (OTA) TV in Kodi. While you're sitting there watching TV, Kodi is automatically changing the channel to each of your favorite TV shows without you lifting a finger. Is this a futuristic dream or is it a reality today? With the Live TV Playlist Add-on, the future is now. This Add-on enhances your live TV viewing experience in Kodi because you now have the ability to create a playlist of your favorite OTA TV shows. When it's time for your show to air, the Add-on changes the TV channel for you a few seconds before the program starts, thus insuring that you don't miss any of your favorite shows.

So how does the TV Playlist do this? Live TV Playlist operates similarly to the audio playlists except it maintains a list of your favorite “Over The Air” (OTA) TV shows. The Add-on sets an alarm for each TV show in the list and when that alarm goes off, it tells Kodi to change the channel. This process occurs without your intervention, which means you can sit back, relax and enjoy watching your favorite shows.

1. Playlist Manager

2. You use the EPG to select which favorite TV show to put into the playlist.

3. A Notification Dialog appears in the lower right hand corner of your TV screen that counts down to the moment the channel will change.

Get the Add-on here:jmooremcc.repo.zip
Wiki:Live TV Playlist Wiki

Please note that this Add-on requires a PVR Add-on to be installed.

FAQ:

1. Can I control the playlist with my TV remote control?
   Yes. If your remote can control Kodi, the Add-on will let you easily program which button on your remote activates the playlist manager.
2. How do I enter my favorite shows into the playlist?
    It's very simple:
       a. Bring up the EPG (Electronic Program Guide)
       b. Select your TV show
       c. Acccess the EPG's context menu and click on "Add to Live TV Playlist".
3. What if I go out of town for work or go on vacation, will the playlist be running while I'm away?
   Not at all. You can activate Vacation Mode in the playlist manager which will suspend all operations.
Thanks for this valuable information....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Playlist0