How to connect 2 sources to "Movies"
So my first hard drive is full and I cannot put anymore movies on it. I bought another hard drive (identical to my first). My new hard drive has a few movies on it, and since the Raspberry Pi has multiple USB ports, I thought I could simply plug both hard drives in and update my library. However, that does not work. The Pi seems to only want to look at 1 hard drive at a time regardless of what I try. Is it possible to have both hard drives plugged in and to stream any movie on the hard drives, regardless of which hard drive its on? I cant seem to find anything on youtube. Do I have to set 2 different locations for the movie tab? If so, how is that possible? Thank you for any help. 😞
You can add a location to an already added video source. Under settings, media, library, manage sources, videos use the context menu to click edit source. You can then click the add button to add an additional location to that source. Kodi will check both paths for movies under that one source.
or you add a completely different source with the same content (movies) and Kodi will show both at the video section.

Both ways are possible.

- one source with multiple paths (mentioned above)
- multiple sources with different paths

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to connect 2 sources to "Movies"0