• 80(current)
v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-07-27, 16:08)popcornmix Wrote: 4kp50 and 4kp60 modes require higher clocks and scrambling which hasn't been implemented in the kms driver yet. It is being worked on.

ok, thanks a lot. But also 4kp24 or any other 4k modes are also still not available yet? Smile
(2020-07-27, 16:08)popcornmix Wrote: 4kp50 and 4kp60 modes require higher clocks and scrambling which hasn't been implemented in the kms driver yet. It is being worked on.

the same with 24p and 30p. All 4k modes switch to 1080p at now.
(2020-07-27, 16:24)querty1000 Wrote:

the same with 24p and 30p. All 4k modes switch to 1080p at now.
Perfect. Thought that it was my mistake Big Grin

Thanks for your reply
Hi,
With this latest version, have tried to run VNC (addon Raspberry Pi VNC using dispmanx) ? from me, it doesn't work.
config.txt
journal-cur
cmdline.txt
Hello,
English is a second language for me.

Now that HBR audio is ok,
i would like to know if others find the color reproduction of pi4 (2goRAM) for films ok?
I find the hdmi output to be "bland", not truely rendered. it s seem to be  a 24bit RGB output  (1080p).

can we try YCrCb instead of RVB in the config file?

Note: i can compare the same film on an android box whith mali450 GPU, colors are ok with the same 1080p tv.

Or, is the videocore6 chipset,not yet fully exploited  in the testbuild?

Regard 's
(2020-07-28, 02:53)moltob Wrote: Hello,

i would like to know if others find the color reproduction of pi4 (2goRAM) for films ok?
I find the hdmi output to be "bland", not truely rendered. it s seem to be  a 24bit RGB output  (1080p).

Note: i can compare the same film on an android box whith mali450 GPU, colors are ok with the same 1080p tv.

Regard 's

Hello all,

the home screen interface is ok  regarding color rendering.
my issue is  when lauching film, information of video decoder  is about : ff-hecv-drm_prime  whith drm_prime pixel format.

so, s   ff-hecv-drm_prime  is optimized for videocore 6 of raspberry pi4  ? is there an other pixel format perhaps to chose ?

thank 's
(2020-07-28, 16:14)moltob Wrote:
(2020-07-28, 02:53)moltob Wrote: Hello,

Regard 's

Hello all,

the home screen interface is ok  regarding color rendering.
my issue is  when lauching film, information of video decoder  is about : ff-hecv-drm_prime  whith drm_prime pixel format.

so, s   ff-hecv-drm_prime  is optimized for videocore 6 of raspberry pi4  ? is there an other pixel format perhaps to chose ?

thank 's
Or perhaps hability for ff_hecv-drm_prime to chose HECV other profiles like main 10 profile , 4:4:4 ou 4:2:0 ?...
I think you meant ff-hevc-drm_prime .. There is no hecv video format Wink
(2020-07-27, 16:50)Tristreeple Wrote: Hi,
With this latest version, have tried to run VNC (addon Raspberry Pi VNC using dispmanx) ? from me, it doesn't work.
config.txt
journal-cur
cmdline.txt

same here  Undecided cannot get vnc working on the new build on RPi4. On my older RPi3+ Vnc worked just fine...
(2020-07-29, 10:53)Salamek Wrote:
(2020-07-27, 16:50)Tristreeple Wrote: Hi,
config.txt
journal-cur
cmdline.txt

same here  Undecided cannot get vnc working on the new build on RPi4. On my older RPi3+ Vnc worked just fine...

RPi4 (and now in LE master also RPi1-3) don't use dispmanx anymore, the RPi VNC dispmanx addon is scheduled for removal.

so long,

Hias
(2020-07-28, 18:33)Klojum Wrote: I think you meant ff-hevc-drm_prime .. There is no hecv video format Wink

yep
Does 3d support count as a "new feature?" or is that something we might see pop up in these builds? Like many I'm still hunting for the perfect box that can playback 3D with HD audio passthrough. Already halfway there.
I know this is a v19 thread but are any of the v18 builds still available online anywhere ?

any I try on the v18 testbuild thread come up error 404 file not found

thanks
(2020-07-30, 10:16)tkgafs Wrote: I know this is a v19 thread but are any of the v18 builds still available online anywhere ?

thanks
Version 18 is now the official release, which has all the fixes that were tested in that thread an included.
(2020-07-30, 10:22)mcelliott Wrote:
(2020-07-30, 10:16)tkgafs Wrote: I know this is a v19 thread but are any of the v18 builds still available online anywhere ?

thanks
Version 18 is now the official release, which has all the fixes that were tested in that thread an included.

it's the tar files I'm looking for, I can only find full .img files on the libreelec site. So I can drop them into the upgrade folder of a running system on an old rpi1 B+ I'm doing some experimenting on
  • 80(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8