v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2019-10-21, 20:06)MikeKL Wrote: With ref to recent post from skylarking with Milhouse response about python 3 impact to suspended nightly builds. With #1012 installed on my rpi3 b+, I hit issue at end of last week with a number of kodi add-ons being automatically updated, impacting other kodi add-ons I had personally installed.

I rolled back to current latest official LibreELEC 9.2 LibreELEC-RPi2.arm-9.1.501.img.gz build, but this did not resolve issue. (I was not clearly thinking through issue, that any installed add-on would remain at latest installed version and rolling back to an earlier official build of Libreelec; not a quick fix)
I then from PC over network to rpi, checked for recent updates to kodi add-ons within .kodi\addons folder, rolled back to previous version of couple of add-ons in list below (known add-on dependencies to an installed add-on with issues) and everything working correctly again for specific add-on.

Following is list of addons noted as updated since 12/10. (popping into packages folder, able to find previous version of each addon within zip and replace over version held within addons folder etc)

Thought it useful to mention here for anyone else who may wonder why an addon is not working anymore on an installed Nightly, with method to resolve without complete rebuild/refresh.
Will stay on latest official LibreELEC 9.2 build, whilst nightlies suspended for kodi Python 3 update focus.
yes, hide your local ip Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0) - by Salamek - 2019-10-24, 10:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8