v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-04-01, 19:02)bbcaddict Wrote: Is it just me or ssh is unusable?
With a raspberry pi zero w, both with the latest build (20200331) and a previous one (20200327), ssh is impossible to use. Sometimes I get a prompt but it takes minutes to accept commands (but more usually doesn't react at all).
It doesn't seem to be a network problem: I can stream hd channels with the pvr (hts) client and kore works fine.

What is the last build that isn't impossible to use? Are you saying #0326 is good?

We did have wifi firmware loading issues between #0310 and #0325 (broken in #0310, fixed in #0326), which might make it a little trickier to pin down.

Check that the device isn't under 100% cpu load because something (maybe an add-on) has gone nuts as this can slow down sshd.

I use ssh all the time and haven't noticed any problems (RPi1, RPi3+, and also x86_64).

Edit: Are you connecting from macOS 10.15.4? As that has ssh issues.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
RE: LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0) - by Milhouse - 2020-04-01, 20:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8