• 69(current)
v19 LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)
(2020-04-24, 23:57)waaaah Wrote: * Not getting audio when starting some videos. This seems to be intermittent i.e. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
I have the exact same issue. Most of the time there is no audio when I start a movie. When I then skip forward (e.g. 1 minute), I can only hear some crackling noises. Also noticable is that my AV receiver does not switch to DTS, DD+ and so on, but simply sticks to STEREO when this happens. Sometimes I have to start the movie 4-5 times to get it working.

Here is a log of a an attempt with this problem: https://pastebin.com/raw/AuwJ4wcf
(2020-05-03, 13:24)gandharva Wrote: Hello, I have some HEVC Files that only output sound and no video:
Any plans to support this in the future? If you need more info please tell me what to provide.

Code:
BitDepth/String                  : 12 bits
No - not supported by hardware. In fact this is the first 12-bit hevc I've come across - it is a very obscure encoding.
hey popcornmix, you have any idea when hardware acc. will be back (or re-implemented) for h.264 videos?
Movies were really lagging and stuttering on the Pi4 (4gb).

greets
(2020-05-04, 09:59)Puschl Wrote: hey popcornmix, you have any idea when hardware acc. will be back (or re-implemented) for h.264 videos?
Movies were really lagging and stuttering on the Pi4 (4gb).
You can enable it in video/hardware acceleration settings, but seeking is currently broken (waiting for a fix in ffmpeg).
(2020-05-05, 00:35)popcornmix Wrote: You can enable it in video/hardware acceleration settings, but seeking is currently broken (waiting for a fix in ffmpeg). 

yeah thats what i meant sorry. any seeking let my Pi crash instantly
Is Milhouse okay? Not nagging because of the lack of builds in the last few days, but in these uncertain times, I was a bit worried.
(2020-05-05, 13:00)mcelliott Wrote: Is Milhouse okay? Not nagging because of the lack of builds in the last few days, but in these uncertain times, I was a bit worried.
The RPi images on test.libreelec.tv are of zero byte size since the end of April, so I guess that the building process for these devices is currently broken.
the repo changed to https://milhouse.libreelec.tv/master a few pages back

I just updated to #430 from 9.2.1. RPi3B.
GPIO-ir is loaded.
Strange that rc_maps.cfg is not being read on startup.  I use a Hauppauge remote that worked fine by adding the rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config.
Now it defaults to the MCE rc6 remote.
(2020-05-06, 18:09)donbrew Wrote: Strange that rc_maps.cfg is not being read on startup.  I use a Hauppauge remote that worked fine by adding the rc_maps.cfg to /storage/.config.
Now it defaults to the MCE rc6 remote.
please post your rc_maps.cfg and journal
Code:
pastebinit /storage/.config/rc_maps.cfg
journalctl -a | pastebinit
If you created your own keymap please post it as well.

so long,

Hias
rc_maps.cfg    * * hauppauge
journalctl -a  http://ix.io/211T

Using keymap default for hauppage at /usr/lib/udev/rc_keymaps

I added the .toml suffix to hauppauge in the rc_maps.cfg now it works.  Maybe it is the different kernel?  Without the suffix it was working fine in 9.2.2.
(2020-05-06, 20:12)donbrew Wrote: I added the .toml suffix to hauppauge in the rc_maps.cfg now it works.  Maybe it is the different kernel?  Without the suffix it was working fine in 9.2.2.
Thanks for the info, this is what I expected. Please add the .toml suffix for LE10 testbuilds.

LE10 uses a newer version of v4l-utils / ir-keytable and these come with a new keymap format (indicated by the ".toml" suffix), so rc_maps.cfg etc needs to be adapted to that.

so long,

Hias
(2020-05-01, 03:47)Milhouse Wrote: New LibreELEC.tv Matrix build #0430
In the #0430  edition I noticed the A-Z title list has lost the Rapid scroll "Alphabetiser" (for want of a better word) seen at he top of the screen.
regards
chook55
(2020-03-08, 09:54)raoulbhatia Wrote:
(2020-03-08, 00:05)Milhouse Wrote: Yes, it's expected behaviour (unfortunately) - see #0301.

You should be OK if you go back to #0229, but you'll need to reactivate the now disabled addons (and dependencies).

Thanks.  I will give #0229 a try, but fear, that this will again lead to the Amazon VOD crashes I have reported before.

BTW: I accidentally downgraded to #0129 (that is the build that introduced the crashes for me) and observed the following (still need to investigate further)
  1. After downgrade & reboot I was able to play an unwatched Episode in Amazon VOD.
  2. I paused & stopped this episode and wanted to "resume" – didn't work & Kodi crashed.
  3. After restart, I then went back to the Episode (was in "partially watched" state) & Kodi asked me if I want to resume or start from beginning.
  4. I selected start from beginning --> crash
  5. After restart, I then toggled the watch state -> watched & toggle back to unwatched
  6. I was then able to watch the Episode.
This happened for another Episode.

Please take this with a grain of salt right now i.e. I didn't really test & reproduce this thoroughly.  As usual, I will need some time to report back ;-)

Thanks for your ongoing support with all my questions!  This is really fascinating :-)
Raoul 

For the records, yesterday, I finally took the plunge and upgraded
  • from LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20200129003814-#0128-g6a49b98 (RPi2.arm), which was working like a charm,
  • to LibreELEC (Milhouse): devel-20200501012417-#0430-gc0a1e64 (RPi2.arm)
Action I did after the upgrade
  1. I had to again fix the netmask in the network connection (was set to 0.0.0.0; corrected to 255.255.255.0)
  2. A lot of addons were disabled and I upgraded by downloading the zips from https://github.com/Sandmann79/xbmc/tree/...ckages-py3
    • script.module.pydes
    • script.module.mechanicalsoup
    • script.module.pyautogui
    • plugin.video.amazon-test
  3. I also had to update service.system.docker to get my docker.linuxserver.* back up
In the end, it wen pretty flawless.  I hope that any crashes w.r.t. Amazon VOD that I experienced in the past are now gone.  I'll report back.
Hi
first time posting in this Forum. In your post it says for RPi 4 users that h264 is disabled by default, how can I enable? I couldn't find the option. Sorry if that's a stupid question
(2020-05-08, 20:39)Allesstein Wrote: Hi
first time posting in this Forum. In your post it says for RPi 4 users that h264 is disabled by default, how can I enable? I couldn't find the option. Sorry if that's a stupid question
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2946904
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LibreELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 19.0)8