Switching between windowed mode and full-screen mode?
Question 
Perhaps this is already covered but a search is not bringing it up.

How do i switch between Windowed and Fullscreen mode. At my Mac i press \ to seamlessly switch between those modes. I often need to change to a program when using XBMC.... i didn't find the key combination yet...
I don't know this for a fact as I am just starting to use xbmc for windows (I've been using xbmc since before it was xbmc), but I would assume that since you need a command line parameter to get xmbc to start in fullscreen (-fs), you can't switch between fullscreen and windowed mode.
There are two problems here:
1) the \ key should switch mode but the keycode is wrong for windows so it does nothing
2) switching from window to fullscreen doesn't work yet on windows, well it switches but all textures are lost, so 1 is probably a good thing for now Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
i was just browsing the linux forums and saw a post saying the \ key toggled the fullscreen. so i guess i wasn't wrong, but not right either. Wink

thanks for the correction.
Thnx for clearing this up, i hope this is going to be "fixed" in the near future. Till then i stick with 2 shortcuts on my Desktop.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Switching between windowed mode and full-screen mode?0