• 11(current)
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
what you need is 27 users to handle each letter of the alphabet a to z 0/9 27 x 10GB per month then turn your site in to a gateway with the best example images

18. ImageShack
Check out ImageShack if you are looking for unlimited storage for your photos. It gives you 10GB per month for free. You can upload vast amounts of photos, organize them in albums and share with other people. It can be used, for example, by a photographer who needs to deliver pictures after a photo session.
(2020-04-23, 08:50)the_other_guy Wrote: what you need is 27 users to handle each letter of the alphabet a to z 0/9 27 x 10GB per month then turn your site in to a gateway with the best example images

18. ImageShack
Check out ImageShack if you are looking for unlimited storage for your photos. It gives you 10GB per month for free. You can upload vast amounts of photos, organize them in albums and share with other people. It can be used, for example, by a photographer who needs to deliver pictures after a photo session.
I really don’t see that as a workable solution (for me).
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Is there anywhere these can be manually downloaded untill something gets sorted out?
(2020-04-26, 11:52)IamDan Wrote: Is there anywhere these can be manually downloaded untill something gets sorted out?

Most artwork can be found in the threads.

The only solution I see is more funding (e.g. donations).
Ive downloaded many of them (HUGE Thanks to the creators) but individually adding each one is a pain. Is there anywhere they can be downloaded with the correct names and added to the correct folder?
(2020-04-26, 12:24)IamDan Wrote: Ive downloaded many of them (HUGE Thanks to the creators) but individually adding each one is a pain. Is there anywhere they can be downloaded with the correct names and added to the correct folder?

That’s exactly the purpose of the site, api and add-ons. I don’t know any alternatives. Maybe other members.
I understand that the purpose of the API. 
Ill just have to add them individually. When I get them done ill make a share for people to add to thier script.module.metadatautils folder
Hey, your stuff is down....

https://www.kyradb.com/

Sorry, that didn’t work.
Please try again or come back later.
500 Error. Internal Server Error.
(2020-04-30, 02:24)Vincont Wrote: Hey, your stuff is down....
Yes, read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2937649
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-04-30, 02:33)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-04-30, 02:24)Vincont Wrote: Hey, your stuff is down....
Yes, read here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2937649 
Thank you sir
Free seems like it would end up being a coding nightmare.  Otherwise it seems like you'd have to do a paid service which doesn't seem like a lot of people would be willing to do so the next step..... sadly.... logically.... seems like ad revenue ..... sad to see it go
(2020-04-30, 02:47)Vincont Wrote: Free seems like it would end up being a coding nightmare.  Otherwise it seems like you'd have to do a paid service which doesn't seem like a lot of people would be willing to do so the next step..... sadly.... logically.... seems like ad revenue ..... sad to see it go
I personally don't like ads at all. I can't believe people rather have ads than paying a couple of dollars.
I hope you get a new site running soon bro take care..
(2020-05-05, 23:53)goofers Wrote: I hope you get a new site running soon bro take care..

I don’t think so. A couple of people have shown interest, but the majority of the users not (and the site had quite some users).
A message to me there”s hardly any interest to keep the site alive. Not many people miss it.
(2020-05-06, 17:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2020-05-05, 23:53)goofers Wrote: I hope you get a new site running soon bro take care..

I don’t think so. A couple of people have shown interest, but the majority of the users not (and the site had quite some users).
A message to me there”s hardly any interest to keep the site alive. Not many people miss it. 
How to donate and help?
NUC6CAYH 4 GB RAM  Intel® Celeron® CPU J3455 @ 1.50GHz Intel HD Graphics 500 Intel Corporation Device [8086:5a85] (rev 0b)
Kodi 19.3 on libreelec 10.0
Aeon MQ 8 multimod v19 for matrix, SuperFavourites, MovieQuiz, ExtendedInfoScript, CinemaVision,
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3