[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
(2019-08-18, 17:01)chrissix Wrote: I think @Captain_Pike  meant something else. I think he meant to reduce the distances by placing the votes next to and not below the collection number. So you still have as many sets centrally in view.
But as he said... that's subjective... overview is important, structure is important.
Like this:
That was exactly what I meant. Previously you could see up to 4 collections at once, now only 3. The upper bar alone alone needs a fifth of the browser window, so that anyway less space is there to show at once.
(2019-08-18, 17:01)chrissix Wrote: In my opinion it isn't really necessary that the votes taken by me are highlightend, still prefer a "neutral" view, fanart.tv does also not do that (i just can click the vote button once, every else push the button will be ignored, but no indicator if i voted yet)
But that's also subjective.  
Maybe a Setting in a Checkbox could be made in the user Settings like "show own votes highlightened" (or not)
___

A really great feature would also be if you provide an alternative dark mode for your Website! I love your design and layout but have to admit at late night i avoid to visit it cause the brightness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs, character art and more (with API) - by Captain_Pike - 2019-08-18, 17:25
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3