[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)
(2019-08-18, 18:29)rmrector Wrote: Just chiming in on the character poster set numbering: we definitely definitely need an identifier that doesn't change, so that today I can say I like "Collection 1", then I can come back 6 months from now and still find that poster set as "Collection 1". The current functionality is good, and if there is any adjustment to the UI design that is still a helpful property to keep.
@rmrector Great to hear you will make the final step upgrading KyraDB artwork types in Artwork Beef from basic implementation to full implementation with vote system. (i guess the implementation of language tags already done)
I now the character poster sets will be a tricky one cause it's handled per coherent sets and not single artwork managed.

Please keep in mind the posters in a set have a fixed position for integer mode in skins. They are really well presorted to TMDB cast sort order or if the poster is belong togeter in a different way.
Poster in first place is poster1.jpg and so on...
That means we only have to solve the set management prefer system if there is more than one set and wich one will be preferred if no votes yet or votes are equal (fallback to current collection 1)
But i'm sure you and @rschiks will solve all that a nice way!

Messages In This Thread
RE: KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs, character art and more (with API) - by chrissix666 - 2019-08-18, 19:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[END HAS COME for] KyraDB.com - A free site for animated gifs and more (with API)3