Accidentally hid the System button
Just downloaded 18.2 and was trying to figure out where the Programs button went on the main screen.  Somehow I hid the System button and don't know how to restore it.  Any help is greatly appreciated.
Shit happens Wink

We might probably need more information which OS you are using as we need to edit files and depending on the OS the path to those files might differ. Anyway ...

To get the system button back do the following:

- stop/exit kodi <- This is important!!!!! You can't change it while Kodi is running
- ediit the "settings.xml" file. This is the point where path might differ. I'll try to explain what I recall.

In case you are using Windows:

open the settings.xml file at: %appdata%\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.confluence\

In case you are using Ubuntu:

open the settigns.xml file at: ~/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.conluence/

In case you are using LibreELEC:

open the settings.xml file at: /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/skin.confluence/

Inside that file you have to search for the section called <setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">true</setting>

change the value to "false" so it looks like:

<setting id="homemenunosystembutton" type="bool">false</setting>

save the file and then start Kodi again.

You could also delete that setting.xml file and Confluence will create a new one, but that would mean that you will loose all other settings you have already done.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Accidentally hid the System button0