Android Geektvpr addon
Failed to install addon zip file please help
I doubt we're going to be able to help with such a vague "problem report" - it's not an official addon, you've given no information about what it does, where it comes from, what version of Kodi you're using, what hardware platform, the weather outside, your inside leg measurement or anything that might be even plausibly useful.

Please, give the dog a bone: at least *try* to explain your issue. Use Google Translate if you have to.

Just be aware of our forum rules (wiki) beforehand, though, as I'm always suspicious of addons that I've never heard of. If this is a piracy program then you'll get no help here.
Search | Banned addons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug log (wiki)Free Content
It looks to me from a little research like yet another of these sites that wants you to add a source, download the repo zip from it and then install from that repo (the usual MO for dodgy banned addon (wiki) sites generally, and who knows maybe in this case as well?).

But as the URL proposed for the download doesn't actually exist at the server end (404 error) then either they've screwed up their site, or it's a dodgy source that has been shut down.

Either way it's not a problem at our end, and nothing we can help you with (and nor would we wish to if it is the kind of site and source that violates our piracy policy (wiki), as aluded to above).
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Geektvpr addon0