intro movie instead of splash
(2019-05-07, 17:40)Hitcher Wrote: Debug log needed.

https://paste.kodi.tv/vuhuloxijo
It gave me 2 logs

https://paste.kodi.tv/jumafefuvu
Well at least that proves the skin code is ok but I've no idea why it's not playing your intro file.
(2019-05-07, 23:05)Hitcher Wrote: Well at least that proves the skin code is ok but I've no idea why it's not playing your intro file.

What am I doing wrong hitcher? I have even attempted it in a new kodi 17.6 windows download and same thing. fresh install, nothing changed except startup xml and added mp4. You said it worked for you correct? Im putting mp4 in extras folder of estuary skin correct. And editing startup xml of estuary skin. The debug log says error opening the path to the mp4 but a warning early states CDVDMessageQueue(player):Tongueut MSGQ_NOT_INITIALIZED.
(2019-05-07, 23:05)Hitcher Wrote: Well at least that proves the skin code is ok but I've no idea why it's not playing your intro file.

Real big brainfart on my part guys. I sat and looked and looked at the code and realized that when I renamed my video I renamed it intro.mp4 not just intro. Well it plays now so I wanna thank you guys for that. But I have one issue, after the intro plays, the screen stays black. The only way to the home screen is if i hit back button.
Ah, I missed this animation timing -

xml:
<animation effect="fade" end="100" time="17100">Focus</animation>

Change the time to the length of your video in seconds x 60.
(2019-05-09, 07:06)Hitcher Wrote: Ah, I missed this animation timing -

xml:
<animation effect="fade" end="100" time="17100">Focus</animation>

Change the time to the length of your video in seconds x 60.

changed time to 660    11sec x 60. Still black screen after intro plays. Whats weird is decided to put it on 18.2 and the intro plays and black screen stays even if hit the back button
I made an service add-on that play a media file or python script at startup. Boot video service. I also modified manfeed's Aeon Tajo skin to allow for a boot video. Here is the link to the startup.xml file which plays the video file. Modified Startup.xml
This is working fine, thank you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
intro movie instead of splash0