Looking for some advise for outdoor movie night
Greetings,
It has been many years since I have offered outdoor movie night for friends /family and had at that time used the Home Cinema Experience to offer that flair for movie night. 
With the current Kodi it does not seem possible to run this anymore and I am looking for ideas to incorporate trivia, refreshment ads, intermission, intros , outros, ratings and audio into a seemless build up to the main movie.

At this time I do have an Eden build that works sometimes but would rather see what others recommend or how to build such a playlist . 

Thanks
I would have thought there would be more interest in this, since it is a very cool way to show case your home theater or outside movie night. I have collected many trivia slides, drive in movie ads, cool movie intros, audio clips, rating clips and intermission clips, all total in the range of 8 gigs worth of stuff. All that can be inputted into the Home cinema add on or even Cinemavision. 

Just looking for a little guidance to have this run on the latest Kodi or any idea that could possibly work.

Thanks
I've not used either, but there are at least 2 add-ons in the leia repo that sound like what you want: cinema experience and cinema vision.  Both under programs.
(2019-05-07, 17:45)trogggy Wrote: I've not used either, but there are at least 2 add-ons in the leia repo that sound like what you want: cinema experience and cinema vision.  Both under programs.

Thanks for the reply and yes there are some available, but neither will work in the latest Leia.
This was one reason why I went way back to the Eden release. Glad I have kept all my old installs.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for some advise for outdoor movie night0