No Download Subtitle Option in PVR
Hi!
I have a problem with Amber Skin. (Windows 10 64 - Kodi  Leia v18.2)

I have configured Kodi to search for subtitles to download in two sites. This works Ok in Amber for Movies and TV Shows.
The problem is what in PVR (Viewing a m3u IPTV list with Movies On Demand) the option to Download Subtitles always appears grayed.
THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN AMBER, IN ESTUARY THE OPTION APPEARS NORMAL.

Screnshots

Amber option to Download Subtitles Disabled

Estuary option to Download Subtitles Enabled...

...and Selected

Thank you so much for your help!
(2019-05-22, 06:04)cartucho Wrote: Hi!
I have a problem with Amber Skin. (Windows 10 64 - Kodi  Leia v18.2)

I have configured Kodi to search for subtitles to download in two sites. This works Ok in Amber for Movies and TV Shows.
The problem is what in PVR (Viewing a m3u IPTV list with Movies On Demand) the option to Download Subtitles always appears grayed.
THIS HAPPENS ONLY IN AMBER, IN ESTUARY THE OPTION APPEARS NORMAL.

Screnshots

Amber option to Download Subtitles Disabled

Estuary option to Download Subtitles Enabled...

...and Selected

Thank you so much for your help!

@cartucho, thank you for bringing this to my attention. I will look into the issue today.

Regards,

Bart
@cartucho, sorry I could not get to this before.  Please try Amber 3.1.19 (on Git or Amber repo).  I have enabled the download subtitles button for PVR.  Please let me know if you find any other issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-05-24, 00:56)bsoriano Wrote: @cartucho, sorry I could not get to this before.  Please try Amber 3.1.19 (on Git or Amber repo).  I have enabled the download subtitles button for PVR.  Please let me know if you find any other issues.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Last night (and without do anything) I view a Movie On Demand on PVR and voila the SUBTITLES SEARCH OPTION is enabled!
Thanks!
Works OK!

Thanks for you great work.!

PD: Sorry for dont test it sooner... I was out of town and I forget to visit this forum on the road.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Download Subtitle Option in PVR0