Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-06, 01:19)treboR2Robert Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 01:15)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-06, 00:54)treboR2Robert Wrote: Thanks for the reply Bart.

I'm not sure if it has anything to do with PKC or if it is the same for normal widgets, I just thought I should give you all the details.

I see what you mean about the sub menu things, although I personally don't use them.

How about just making the font a few sizes larger for the vertical menu list ?

And yes centering the shelves would be good.

Thank you  
@treboR2Robert , I will look into adding an option to choose a larger font size for the vertical menu, as well as disabling the submenus completely and reducing the space to the left of the main menu options.  I just cannot commit to a time right now when these options will be completed.

Regards,

Bart  

OK Bart Thank You, I look forward to trying them out. 
@treboR2Robert , could you please test the latest from Git and let me know what you think? I added the option to use a larger font size for the vertical menu (Settings, Amber Settings, Home Layout: Use Larger Font for Vertical Menu), and I have centered the shelf when using the vertical menu.  The centering is more evident when using double-row shelf or when showing two shelves together; it did not make much sense for single row shelves.

I decided not to change the spacing to the left of the menu options in the vertical menu; I think with the larger font size it looks all right now.  Thank you for your suggestion to do this.  Please let me know if these changes are what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-06, 22:00
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1