Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-11, 16:13)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-06-11, 03:13)bsoriano Wrote: @edjalmo , I looked at the Estuary code.  Please take a look at the latest from Git.  Please let me know if this what you were looking for.  Also, I added the episode thumb and tv show banner instead of the tv show poster in the video info dialog for episodes.  I also started working on the ratings.  it is not finished and does not look polished yet, but you can see my idea for it.  let me know what you think.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
Exactly! Plot view is nice now! Thanks Smile
I got your idea!
About episode info: I think you have to add something more, because is much space to little things. I have an idea that mix your and @treboR2Robert ideas, but my PC broke (I'm trying to solve) and I can't make a image to show you. But is basically @treboR2Robert but in the place where he put more play buttons (because episode info don't have more buttons) put video specs info, and in where he put video specs info I put TV show banner. But I see a problem when episode don't have
a big cast.
This sounds good in my head, but I don't know if implemented will be so good! What you think?
Again thank you very much for work! You're great! 
@edjalmo, thanks! I agree that there is a lot of space, but I really don't want to change the design too much, and @treboR2Robert 's idea would mean a lot of changes, just for episodes.  If you guys can come up with an idea that does not change the location of the buttons, cast and plot I am open to implementing it.  Again, thank you for your suggestions/requests Smile

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-11, 16:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1