Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-11, 15:38)MKornby Wrote: I am very happy that you have revived Amber. And I like the shinshortcut version a lot. I am using the vertical menu and it is great that I can customize the top menu as I please. Up to Jarvis I had modified Amber to show only the menu items that I wanted, and now it can all be done without a hack. Wonderful!
I have a request. I use the List view. It shows 9 items on the screen and there is a lot of space between the lines. Is it possible to show more items, perhaps 12 or more, by reducing the line spacing and/or reducing the font size? I made this change on my hacked Amber and it was easier to get an overview of the available media when you can see more items at the same time.
@MKornby , please check the latest from Git.  There is a new option in Amber Settings, General: Show More items in List Views.  Set that to Yes.  This will use a smaller font and reduced item height in list views (List and Low List), which will show 12 items at a time.  To make it so that it shows more than that would require a redesign, which I am not too keen on doing.  Please let me know if this is what you were looking for.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-11, 18:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1