Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-12, 22:26)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 16:37)jusjoken Wrote:
(2019-06-12, 14:16)bsoriano Wrote: @jusjoken , thank you for your feedback.  I will be looking at including this in the next few days.

Regards,

Bart    
Thanks for the quick response. I look forward to trying it out.    
I just tested the current Git version for the tall list and perhaps you are not complete...but I am getting more items in the list but the list is still short physically.  My thinking was that to show more items the list area would be stretched to the top of the screen overlapping more/all of the background. Below is a really bad representation of what I was thinking needed to be done...the red line (top of the panel) needs to be stretched up so more of the screen is for the list so the more items fill that area.

I hope that makes sense....thanks

@jusjoken, I have not started this task yet.  There is an option to "Show More Items in List Views" that another user asked for, but this just shows 12 items instead of 9 with a smaller font size.  It will take me a few days to create a new view (or to be more precise, bring back a view like what you are asking which was present in the Jarvis version of the skin).  Please be patient.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-12, 22:35
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1