Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-13, 11:15)treboR2Robert Wrote: @bsoriano
I adjusted all my films that were showing USK certificates and also all of my TV shows.
I then done a complete refresh of PKC and now Aeon Nox Silvo is showing UK certs for everything Big Grin

Also that 1 movie that had no aspect ratio logo now does.

Aeon Nox silvo also displays the IMDb rating correctly but shows 0 votes for everything.
Looking at the myvideos.db it seems I don't have this information in there, I assume this is a limitation of the Plex scraper.

The lag/delay with the ondeck widget I am thinking may be because the s912's CPU is not fast enough but it doesn't explain why it works instantly in Aeon Nox Silvo.

I did notice with Aeon Nox Silvo that the 1st time the skin loads the widgets do take a while to load, but once they do they are snappy and fast until I change skin again.

Thanks
Rob
@treboR2Robert , thanks for the additional feedback.  So now all of your movies have in the Kodi db a UK:xx mpaa field, correct? I need to see why they are not showing up correctly in Amber, since I included all UK certificates and expect precisely the UK:xx format in the MPAA field.  I will look at this more today.

I have not been able to figure out the issue with the on deck widget yet.  Once I finish with the changes/fixes for the video info dialog, I will install PKC and test with my own collection to see the behavior in my HTPC and see if I can figure out what is going on.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-13, 13:34
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1