Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-16, 05:16)treboR2Robert Wrote:
(2019-06-16, 04:26)bsoriano Wrote: @treboR2Robert , I think there should be a difference when the textures are packed.  I don't know how much, though, or if that is the only thing that is different between other skins and Amber right now.  I have not done any tests with PKC yet; tomorrow I will get to that.

As for the movie genre and country icons, yes, if you select an image resource addon for those in Amber Settings, Advanced, you should be able to see them whenever you browse movies by Genre or by Country, and you will see them in widgets as well.

I won't add an image resource addon for the media flags at this time.  It would mean a lot of changes and rearranging of screens to account for different flag formats and sizes.  I am not saying I will not do this in the future, just not at this time.

Thanks again for your kind words and for continuing to use Amber.

Regards,

Bart 
OK Bart no worries, it will be good to see how you get on with PKC.

I will give the movie genre icons and country flag icons another try.

I get why you don't want to do the media flags yet, plenty of more important stuff to do for the moment, I'm not sure i would even use the coloured icons as the current ones do look good.
Would be nice to try them out at some point in the future though.

The Widget I am using for recently added tv is not a PKC widget no.

I don't use the PKC widget for recently added TV because it cannot stack episodes into seasons, but the "default" or "additional" widgets do show recently added as grouped/stacked. ( There is an option for this in skin helper )

ImageImage

Both the PKC widgets "on deck" and "recently added" show the writing at the bottom of each poster (SxxExx) so maybe you could copy the code from them and just change it to Season 1, Season 2 etc..

Sounds easy to me lol Rofl

Thanks Bart, Appreciate you considering it. 
@treboR2Robert , I will see what I can do.  The text at the bottom of the poster is Amber's.  I will look into this today.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-06-16, 18:36
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1