Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-20, 19:04)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 17:31)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-06-20, 16:41)treboR2Robert Wrote: Cool, that will be good if you can work something out with the widget..

That was lucky about not having to redo all the code, I noticed yesterday that on Aeon Nox Silvo @Mr. V is credited as doing the widgets.
Nice of him to help you out with amber too.

What you just said about random fanart is already working for me I think.
I just select one of the PKC playlists as the background for each menu item.

I have noticed since I reinstalled everything on my s912 that I am no longer getting a poster for the osd when playing movies. It displays a small fanart pic that I don't know where it came from. (not from my plex)
I think it may be because this time when I installed PKC I selected yes when it asked about getting extra fanart.
Just thought maybe you could add an option to select what to display.
Or not, it's not really a problem I'll just do a fresh install again and press NO this time.

Thanks Rob  
@treboR2Robert , I found that the widget behaves like that no matter what skin you use, so it seems to be an issue with the addon.  I am not sure I can make it so when you click it goes to the season, but I will try.

In terms of the poster in the video OSD, what I am displaying is the "icon" associated with the media being played, which works well with all video media types, including PVR.  It seems that PKC is setting something other than the poster to be the "icon" for your movies.  I am not planning on adding an option to change what is displayed, I apologize.

Regards,

Bart 
@treboR2Robert , I have not been able to find a way to go directly to the Season when you click the poster in the widget, because I don't have the tvshow id there and have not found a way to get it.  

Regards,

Bart

Hmm ok Bart no worries.

How about modding the "recently added TV shows" widget instead so it shows season poster and a label ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by treboR2Robert - 2019-06-20, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1