Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-06-23, 16:38)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

It seems that I will have to rewrite the widgets code, as it looks like it is the only way to fix navigation when a widget has no content.  I am not sure how long this will take me.  I will continue fixing bugs while I am doing the re-write, and I will not push to Git any intermediate work on widgets, so you don't have to worry about Amber breaking while I am working on this.

However, I will not be considering any feature requests until I am done with the widgets.  I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Bart

Hi Bart,

The skin is pretty damn good as it is, so take your time with the widgets there is no rush.

I have been thinking about the bug that plays the last episode of the season rather than opening the season.

What really confuses me about it is,

In kodi settings I have the default click/select action as show information, so when i click a movie or episode instead of playing it takes you to the movie/tv info page where the cert, studio logo etc.. are.

The fact the recently added episode widget is acting like episodes rather than seasons kind of makes sense, but the fact that it doesn't even take you to the episode info page and just starts playing the last episode straight away seems weird.
Like it is just ignoring kodi's setting.

Just a thought anyway.

How's the other problem going with widgets with no content ?

Thanks Rob.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by treboR2Robert - 2019-06-23, 22:27
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1