Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-09, 03:49)edjalmo Wrote: Hi!

Do you remember that I said that I could not reset all skin?! So, today I discover why. The problem is that I had not script.skin.helper.skinbackup installed. I installed it using manager dependencies and after this I can reset all skin.
My suggestion is to add an "to use this feature you need a add-on... Want install?", like exist in manager dependencies, directly in reset skin option too. This way you will help users like me that not know about this dependency (I think you mentioned this when added this option but I forget it).
The other thing is that after reset all skin they not create any shelve. In first skin installation it add default shelves, so reset all has to recreate they again, right?

Ah, actually it already have that option "are you sure?" that I suggested! But I think this is not skin side, because I could not find it to translate.

Thanks!

@edjalmo, thanks! I did not even think about that possibility. I will add the prompt to install the addon if it is not present. I will also check where I am taking the Are You Sure? message so it can be localized.

As for the default shelves, I have removed that functionality, since it was creating problems.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-09, 12:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1