Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-11, 04:56)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-11, 00:54)bsoriano Wrote: Hello all,

After multiple requests, including the latest from @edjalmo (thanks for requesting!), I have replaced the current BigList view with one closer to what it was in the Jarvis version of the skin. 

While this view suits me just fine for all of my use cases, I know this is not necessarily the case for anybody else. Thus, please use and provide all of your feedback/suggestions/requests for changes to this view.  I will look at them all and let you know which ones I will do, based on my skill level and preferences.  Thank you.

Regards,

Bart
I thank YOU!
I like this view a lot!

The only thing I think is a little unwelcome is because with this view I get a lot of auto scrolling (I'm not a big fan). I thought in suggest remove the Season X * Episode X label, but it actually look good. I thought in decrease the space between labels too but don't liked very much this idea.
The only thing I can thought to suggest is decrease thumbnail size a bit and the space of episodes names list a little too, and make the width of plot a little more larger than thumbnail. Like this:
thumbnail
plot plot plot plot
plot plot plot plot
plot plot plot plot
plot plot plot plot

Don't know for sure if this will look good like I'm thinking, only seeing to can say. My main point is with auto scrolling, if you or anyone can think in another thing to prevent this.

Another thing I noticed (not with big list view) and don't know if you can solve. Is about media flags. If one file don't have the media flags present in the sequence of skin the will show it but with empty space. Is possible to joint them and center even if one of it don't exist? 
See screenshots:

@edjalmo, thanks! I understand about the auto scrolling. While I think it eventually is unavoidable, I will try some of your suggestions to improve this. I will also make sure that this plot box follows the skin setting of auto scrolling. If the setting is disabled, the plot will not scroll.

I will also see what I can do about the media flags.

Hopefully I will provide an updated version of the view later on today.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-11, 13:40
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1