Beta Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts
(2019-07-14, 18:35)edjalmo Wrote:
(2019-07-14, 17:44)bsoriano Wrote: the button looks better, thank you.  I had to reduce the plot height by 5 pixels, as there were a lot of cases with my sets where the text touched the button.  I also increased the height of the vertical divider line, so that the button did not look to go below the separator line.  The result is the latest in Git.  Please try it and let me know what you think.
I tested and I think we agree, and come to a final version of it! Smile Thanks!
(2019-07-14, 17:44)bsoriano Wrote: Also, I like the idea of including this in the regular video info dialog, but I will not include it in all views for all plot boxes, since it can only be clickable in the info dialogs.  It doesn't make sense, to me, to have the indicator if you cannot do anything about it.
I understand! I was thinking in the other plot boxes to not be clickable, just indicate that exist more text. But I agree that the idea of a button will not look good in other plot boxes. Maybe, if you want try, put just the three dots text (without button) below the plot, centralized, maybe look good (and disable this if auto scrolling is on).

@edjalmo, I will try it and see how it looks. I will let you know when it’s done so you can give me your feedback. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts - by bsoriano - 2019-07-14, 18:38
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber for Leia with Skinshortcuts1