• 24(current)
Release Philips Hue Service & Ambilight
@cooltbone I'm not sure; I've never tried that and I'm not too familiar with the keymap xml. Could you include the whole SetProperty call you have configured in your keymap? It expects a particular window ID (10000). In the script it's set when it creates the cache_window object but looking at the docs it looks like you can specify it with a 3rd optional parameter

Something like this should work
python:
SetProperty("script.service.hue.action","[play,1]", 10000)

You can also try uncommenting these log lines (set, get, json error), setting Kodi to debug log level, and having a look at what it's receiving and setting.
I currently have

python:
SetProperty("script.service.hue.action","[play]")

Which works with the workaround I have above.

Trying 
python:
SetProperty("script.service.hue.action","[play,1]")
or
python:
SetProperty("script.service.hue.action","[play,1]",10000)

Comes up with error "Window Translator: Can't find window 1]" in the logs. It seems the property doesn't consider the quotes when dealing with commas.

I might post in the general support forum.
Yeah, it does look like a parsing error. 

This shouldwork:

Code:
SetProperty("script.service.hue.action", '["play",1]', 10000)

The single quotes should make python ignore the inner double quotes, and the double quotes are technically correct JSON.

If it doesn't, it might be related to how keymap files are parsed at which point it may be worth opening an issue.
Unfortunately this add-on does not work with Nvidia Shield.
You have to turn off "hardware acceleration (surface)" and then 4K videos become unplayable because of lag/stuttering.

It would be great to have an update supporting the hardware acceleration on Nvidia Shield.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Philips Hue Service & Ambilight0