• 9(current)
Release Unfussy
(2021-02-10, 23:27)Jönke Wrote: So what do i need to install to try out latest changes for v19 Unfussy ?

Just download the current unfussy helper script and unfussy skin kodi19-matrix branch from my git. First you have to switch from master branch to kodi19-matrix branch (check "master" button at the top left) and then download it as a zip with the green "code" button top right.

After downloading you have to install first the helper script and then the skin manually from the downloaded zips.

Additionally you should install script-embuary-info which is available via the kodi repo.

Cheers Louis
Thanks ! Works fine 👌
Fixed some bugs in unfussy helper script kodi19-matrix branch.

Please update Wink

Cheers Louis
Does not work in CoreELEC 19 Matrix. Download faile.

Thank you.
(2021-02-27, 10:42)Friend Wrote: Does not work in CoreELEC 19 Matrix. Download faile.

Thank you.

I just upgraded CE to CE-nightly with Kodi19. Updated helperscript and unfussy from matrix repo.
Everything is running fine, except some minor addons, which are not yet ported to Kodi19

porting the mod can begin ...

Edit:
There is a error with the next-episode widget from unfussy-helper script:
Code:
2021-02-27 13:44:27.807 T:6448    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                  Error Type: <class 'AttributeError'>
                                                  Error Contents: 'xbmcgui.ListItem' object has no attribute 'setThumbnailImage'
                                                  Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 54, in <module>
                                                      Main()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 17, in __init__
                                                      self.LoadInfos()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 22, in LoadInfos
                                                      pc.fetchNextEpisodes()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 28, in fetchNextEpisodes
                                                      append_items(self.resultlist,[next_episode],type='episodes')
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/resources/lib/helper.py", line 289, in append_items
                                                      parse_episodes(li, item)
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/resources/lib/helper.py", line 480, in parse_episodes
                                                      li_item.setThumbnailImage(item['art'].get('thumb', ''))
                                                  AttributeError: 'xbmcgui.ListItem' object has no attribute 'setThumbnailImage'
                                                  -->End of Python script error report<--
The "new Episodes" widget is working fine, btw.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2021-02-27, 10:42)Friend Wrote: Does not work in CoreELEC 19 Matrix. Download faile.

Hm...you have to install Unfussy manually as described here.

If Download fails, Github is broken Smile

Cheers Louis
@Solo0815 ok, i can reproduce the error...will be fixed soon Wink

Cheers Louis
(2021-02-27, 19:20)louis Wrote: will be fixed soon

fixed Smile
Hi Louis,

great work your skin ! I am using this skin just few hours , I really like the cleanness of the skin and find it very useful for live tv and movies.
I have one question, is there any way to use the new feature of matrix: catchup in pvr iptv simple client? There is a button play archive in estuary skin and I can watch programme from the past 7 days.
More infos here: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=351431
Sorry for my english, hope you understand.
Thanks & keep up the great work !
Frank.
(2021-03-01, 16:32)Franky Doparoma Wrote: Hi Louis,

great work your skin ! I am using this skin just few hours , I really like the cleanness of the skin and find it very useful for live tv and movies.
I have one question, is there any way to use the new feature of matrix: catchup in pvr iptv simple client? There is a button play archive in estuary skin and I can watch programme from the past 7 days.
Frank.

Hm, i don't use iptv. Do you know where this feature is implemented in estuary? Then it would be rather easy to adopt this in unfussy...

Cheers Louis
(2021-03-01, 22:55)louis Wrote:

Frank.

Hm, i don't use iptv. Do you know where this feature is implemented in estuary? Then it would be rather easy to adopt this in unfussy...

Cheers Louis
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...iables.xml - HasArchive
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...VRInfo.xml - line 83
Hi fihc,
thank you very much for your help.
You found IT where is this feature in Estuary.
I was searching it, but I didn't find it.
Many thanks.
Another unfussy-helper error: after updating to latest Kodi19-version from github after the last fix
Code:
2021-03-02 19:11:10.410 T:7124    ERROR <general>: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                                   - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                                  Error Type: <class 'IndexError'>
                                                  Error Contents: list index out of range
                                                  Traceback (most recent call last):
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 54, in <module>
                                                      Main()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 17, in __init__
                                                      self.LoadInfos()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/plugin.py", line 22, in LoadInfos
                                                      pc.fetchNextEpisodes()
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 22, in fetchNextEpisodes
                                                      last_played_episode = self.getLastPlayedEpisode(tvshowid)
                                                    File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.unfussy.helper/resources/lib/plugin_content.py", line 122, in getLastPlayedEpisode
                                                      return last_played[0]
                                                  IndexError: list index out of range
                                                  -->End of Python script error report<--
If you need a debug-log, please let me know. I was playing aroung with "mark watched/unwatched" for Episodes, because of Episode-thumbs for a PR Wink

Some FR:
- make addon sideblade menu "Estuary-equal": add "search for updates" and "Filter"
- Playercontrol-buttons: move "Stop" button more to the left or make it "default".
Atm you have to go 6 times to the right if you want to stop playing. Or move "back" button to the middle Wink
Btw: I have no Stop-button on my remote.

Bug-Report:
- Playercontrol-buttons: Settings --> Change audio language: there is a arrow shown over the language, which shouldn't be there.
- add "OverlaySpoiler.png" from Estuary for missing ListItem.Art(thumb) and missing Fanart.
- The redord button in PVR-Info from ChannelList shows "Aufnehmen ()" in eng: "Record ()". Please remove the ()

Edit: 1st PR added for Views
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
Hi,
(2021-03-02, 20:34)Solo0815 Wrote: Some FR:
- make addon sideblade menu "Estuary-equal": add "search for updates" and "Filter"
- Playercontrol-buttons: move "Stop" button more to the left or make it "default".
ok, addon sidebar is adapted and "stop" button is now the 3rd one...this is also fine for my wife Wink
Quote:Playercontrol-buttons: Settings --> Change audio language: there is a arrow shown over the language, which shouldn't be there. 
Could you post a screenshot? I cannot reproduce this...
Quote: The redord button in PVR-Info from ChannelList shows "Aufnehmen ()" in eng: "Record ()". Please remove the ()
The label for this button is created by Kodi itself. I cannot change this.
Quote:Edit: 1st PR added for Views
Thanks a lot, i've merged your PR into my matrix branch.

Cheers Louis
(2021-03-02, 14:51)fihc Wrote:
(2021-03-01, 22:55)louis Wrote:

Frank.

Cheers Louis
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...iables.xml - HasArchive
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...VRInfo.xml - line 83
Hm, this seems only half of the truth Smile Could you point me to the git commit where this feature was introduced in Estuary?
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3