• 5(current)
Release Unfussy
Sure. I haven't read the full conversation so not sure what is hoping to be achieved. I only picked up on the single comment I quoted

In your Program Folder (not the userdata folder) you will find the keyboard.xml located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\keymaps

Copy the keyboard.xml file to the Userdata (wiki) folder in C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\keymaps

Open it and add the above entry within the <global></global> section then save and restart Kodi.

The above is using Windows (because that is the system I use) so just modify the location to whatever platform you are using or if you are using Portable installs.

See... Keyboard_controls (wiki)
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Just to clarify this: the unfussy helper script writes the two xml include files Include_HomeMenu.xml and Include_HomeWidgets.xml (based on the current home menu and widget configuration which is stored in the unfussy helper userdata directory) into the skin xml directory. This happens automatically when the skin is newly installed and when changes are done in the according setup menus for the home menu and the widgets. After the includes are written, a skin reload is done automatically.

So it is normally not necessary to trigger a rewrite of these includes manually...only when changes are done in the helper script which affect the way the xml files are written. And this was the case when introducing the "seen" status for dedicated widgets in the last version.

Cheers Louis
Finally a skin that shows some love to the PVR section, the only one used at my house. Thank You
RPi3+ LE v9.0 (+ HDHomeRun ATSC tuner, Tvh, Comskip, zap2epg)

A95X LE v8.2 (kszaq)
Wow ! Nice to see a pvr skin for kodi . Thanks!
If i can make a req i would love to see a channel list window like this one with 3 rows and large channel icon where the poster is

In this window start time is double
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/louisb...lguide.png 
bug ?
(2019-07-19, 00:03)Jönke Wrote: In this window start time is double
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/louisb...lguide.png 
bug ?

What exactly do you mean? That both the end time of the running broadcast and the start time of the next broadcast are displayed (which are the same)? For sure this information is redundant somehow, but for me it is more intuitive...

Cheers Louis
Ok i see, looks a little odd, maybe ad starttime aswell ? 😊
Version 0.4.0 available. Changes:

- horizontal pvr channel guide (both with and without channelgroups, see screenshots)
- pvr "running now" info header
- optional musicfullscreen lyrics background (can be disabled in skin setup menu)
- info about played music in header when musicfullscreen is not active

Horizontal Channelguide:

Horizontal Channel Guide with Channel Groups:

Cheers Louis
Heart 
(2019-07-20, 16:49)louis Wrote: Version 0.4.0 available. Changes:

- horizontal pvr channel guide (both with and without channelgroups, see screenshots)
- pvr "running now" info header
- optional musicfullscreen lyrics background (can be disabled in skin setup menu)
- info about played music in header when musicfullscreen is not active

Horizontal Channelguide:

Horizontal Channel Guide with Channel Groups:

Cheers Louis

Thanks man !!! Best news ever 👍👍
Holy crap!

Just when you think this skin can't get any better, Louis delivers yet again. 

Very nice work, sir.
Any chance for more color options ? Would love to se white text.
@Jönke White text? About 90% of the text is white?! Wink

But...just create your own color scheme. For an example check the theme files "orange.xml" or "blue.xml". The color used for texts is named "white"...for sure that's bullshit, but shit happens Big Grin

Cheers Louis
(2019-07-24, 15:04)louis Wrote: @Jönke White text? About 90% of the text is white?! Wink

But...just create your own color scheme. For an example check the theme files "orange.xml" or "blue.xml". The color used for texts is named "white"...for sure that's bullshit, but shit happens Big Grin

Cheers Louis

Another small request from my side:

In  the movies list and in the movie information, I am missing the production year of the movies. Can you implement this ?

Another bigger request: In the movie info, could you add the Collection and the other movies of the collection the movie belongs to ?

Many thanks, Hermann
This skin looks awesome and can't wait to test it tonight. Possible request, I usually add a boot video to my current skin by modifying the startup.xml file. Would the unfussy helper erase the boot video modification every time? Or should I make a PR in GitHub to correctly add the ability to add a boot video through the settings?

Edit: Noticed one thing and not sure if anyone else had this problem. When using a folder with subfolders in it for "use as widget path", the widget subfolder elements are not able to be opened. It seems only widget elements that are media can be opened from the widget.
Example: Netflix's "My List" folder as "use as widget path" --> (Subfolder) TV Show Patriot Act --> displayed as unplayable widget
Example: Netflix's "My List" folder as "use as widget path" --> (Media file) Movie Ghost House --> displayed as playable widget
Hi,

Just want to thank you for your hard work on this skin.  I really like it.

I was wondering is it possible to change the live tv widget to tv guide so it goes starts on the epg screen rather than the tv channel?

Currently I have to click on live tv and then click the enter button to see the options on the top and then select the tv guide.  

Thanks
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unfussy3