Release [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION
(2020-06-24, 20:55)chrissix Wrote: yeah i have to look into it, but as far i read your descripton then if on imgur an account is there there is no limit in files amount and a pretty high use in file size or?
oh wait on imgur we can not publish in .rar collections?
This forum uses Imgur to store images and Imgur has limitations - the file should not exceed 1MB.
(2020-06-24, 20:55)chrissix Wrote: I tried some stuff because i downloaded the latest Hunger Games Set and oh man 60mb is quite huge haha  Rofl
Have no idea how long this would fit into the restrictions of storage space use.

For fun i tried out a "soft compression" with two tools. File size was then 10% from origin. (6mb file into 600kb file)
Resolution still the same!
Here you can see the result:
left is your original
right is compressed

When zoom into the letters you can clearly see a heavy quality loss.
Yeah so i think you are on the right way here. I mean people are talking about 8K resolution i really see no reason to reduce file sizes and stuff.
I already wrote that for this forum I have to reduce the size of the image file. For this I use the free program FastStone Image Viewer, it does not spoil the image so much.
(2020-06-24, 20:55)chrissix Wrote: I remember some of https://www.deviantart.com/bl4cksl4yer/gallery icon sets have over hundret mb and he published hundreds of them so his gallery has definitevely several gigabytes.
But i am still guessing here so: All statements without guarantee.
It seems to me that the restrictions in 2GB are only for Sta.sh, I did not find other information.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION - by Konon - 2020-06-24, 21:51
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ARTWORK PROJECT] Character Poster Sets - DISCUSSION3