All new to kodi
Okay. Currently I have spectrum tv. But it's time for change. I been using apollo tv with kodi and it works well, now it's time to customize the channel lineup. I don't know where to begin it's so much that comes with creating my own lineup. In the future I would get the HDHOMERUN for the local channels. But I need help or someone to create me a custom epg or channel guide, then I would have other categories like shows and movies, and etc.... I need help lol
From a quick look, Apollo TV would violate our piracy policy (wiki) and be considered a banned addon (wiki).

Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here.

The use of HDHomeRun to provide locally sourced media is perfectly acceptable, and we have add-ons in the official repo to support both it directly and via intermediate boxes like TVHeadEnd.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |
(2019-07-16, 12:10)DarrenHill Wrote: From a quick look, Apollo TV would violate our piracy policy (wiki) and be considered a banned addon (wiki).

Please actually read the forum rules (wiki) that you accepted and agreed to when you signed up here.

The use of HDHomeRun to provide locally sourced media is perfectly acceptable, and we have add-ons in the official repo to support both it directly and via intermediate boxes like TVHeadEnd.
I wasn't aware about apollo but how do I customize my channel guide?
If you're using it or any similar banned addon (wiki) (or have any such installed) then we cannot offer you any support here.
| Banned add-ons (wiki) | Forum rules (wiki) | VPN policy (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | FAQs (wiki) | Troubleshooting (wiki) | Add-ons (wiki) | Free content (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki) | Free Movies/TV Shows |

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All new to kodi00