Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
(2019-11-06, 22:44)sualfred Wrote: Can you provide me your videodb file and let me know which tvshows are causing the issue?
As far as I understand Kodi correctly all video items have the ratings table now but I'm not sure.

The "status" valued is not returned by Kodi. I can set it but no way for me to get the value that is stored.

@sualfred , I sent you a PM with a link to my video db file.  You can see the issue for example with tv show Batwoman.  After looking further, it seems that any item which does not have a rating in the video db causes the script exception, whether it is a tv show or episode (all of my movies have a rating from IMDB).  The vast majority of my episodes does not have a rating in my videodb, and many of my tv shows do not have one either.  The script works fine for my tv shows that have a tvdb rating in the video db.  You can see this with tv show The Good Doctor, for example.

Don't worry about the status field.  The field is empty in most of the NFOs for my tv shows.

Please let me know if you need additional info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative - by bsoriano - 2019-11-06, 23:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3