Release script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative
Hi @sualfred ,

Great script you have there... I am having a bunch of issues with library data provider so i decided to try using this instead.

I have one feature request and one question about art in Aeon Nox: SiLVO

Feature request:

Could you add a setting where we could set the amount of items returned for each widget? A global settings for all widgets would be fine too. 

Right now, the Next Up widget return 20 episodes and it's not enough because we like to mix up the stuff we "binge" or we forgot about a certain show and want to get back to it. With Library Data Provider, we set it to 100 so sometimes we go through the widget and get to the 56th item and realize oh shit we never finished that season or there is a new season we never watched. We have a very large library (~2250 TV Shows/~93000 Episodes) so 20 just basically covers a week's worth of airing TV Shows...

If you do not wish to add that, could you point me to the right file i would need to modify? I searched for the string '20' in all *.py files but only the only thing that is hardcoded as 20 is the webhelper's timeout.

Question about art in Aeon Nox: Silvo:

When using the Next Up widget in that skin, it gives me the choice of Poster, Square Poster and Fanart as the choice of art. It's probably because it doesn't know what kind of content is being returned. Can i force this somehow? I prefer clearlogos or clearart. Iam sure i could probably modify the skin to allow clearlogos for unknown content but i'd like to know if you are actually setting the content type returned and mikeSiLVO is just not checking for it properly...

Any help, of course, is very appreciated.

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]

Messages In This Thread
Setting returned items & clearlogo - by Pr.Sinister - 2021-05-29, 16:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.embuary.helper - a skin helper service / widgets alternative3