Kodi Libretro Buildbot Game Addons Repository
Hello, I am running OSMC on Vero 4K+ console, where I'd like to emulate some good old Commodore Amiga games (oh yeah, it's been while since I played Crazy Cars III as a child : ). I've installed game addon from the repository on the following page . On the same page, table indicates that puae_libretro core should work for Commodore Amiga, just the *.rom file needs to be placed in the ..addon_data/game.libretro.puae_libretro_buildbot/resources/system/ directory. I tried to download sample *.rom just to test whether I'll be able to run virtualization, however result is only black screen.
When launching the game addon, it starts but then nothing is happening. Not sure whether the core is picking up the *.rom file. I can pause the emulation and can see Kodi menu, where I can set up various picture aspects or select controller, I can resume emulation or stop it, but that's it. There is no an option to adjust plugin settings, so I am wondering if I need to do something more rather than just placing *.rom in the above directory?
Can anybody kick me little bit, or maybe provide a testing bios file so that I can only check whether things are working?
Thank you!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kodi Libretro Buildbot Game Addons Repository - by ctyrka - 2023-04-01, 19:53
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Libretro Buildbot Game Addons Repository3