Solved Hidden Systems Tab in home screen recovery without reinstall.
Hi all.

Running Kodi Leia 18.1 on a windows 10 PC.

Whilst setting up the NAS, media we changes the skin home screen layout and accidentally hid the systems tab in the main screen,
so the only view we have now is movies(library) TV shows (library) and music.

is there any way to access the systems menu via shortcut or any method?

Tx
@mikebennSA

Which skin are you using?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2019-07-26, 08:57)Karellen Wrote: @mikebennSA

Which skin are you using?

@Karellen 

using the Confluence Skin.
Ok, thanks.

I will move you to the Confluence forum. Maybe @Hitcher might be able to help.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Try this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2855297
My Signature
Wink 
(2019-07-26, 09:31)Karellen Wrote: Try this... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2855297
@Karellen 

thank you this solved the issue, absolute legend thanx.
Great!! Smile

I'll mark this solved.
My Signature
Thread marked solved.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hidden Systems Tab in home screen recovery without reinstall.0