Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-23, 13:08)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano

In DialogVideoInfo.xml get rid of the condition in your onunload action:
Change this:
xml:
<onunload condition="Window.IsVisible(1128)">RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1129)</onunload>
To this:
xml:
<onunload>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,del_path,call_id=1129)</onunload>

The condition isn't needed in my skin either (and I should probably remove it). It just doesn't affect AZ2 because for some reason my custom window is active before the onunload condition triggers. In Amber it is the reverse - the onunload triggers before the custom window becomes active.

I think it is because I have window close animations *inside* the <controls> section whereas you have them *outside* the <controls> section. So my onunload doesn't trigger until *after* my windowclose animation completes, whereas your onunload triggers at the same time your windowclose animation triggers.

When adding a path, the script force closes all dialogs (triggering window close animation) and then activates the window specified in the call_id. Because my window hasn't finished animating when the new window is called, then window becomes active *before* my onunload condition triggers and so the condition is true eventhough the window wasn't active when the dialog was asked to close.
@jurialmunkey , thank you so much! There is no way I would have figured that out.  There is so much for me to learn about animations and the design part of skinning in general.  Removing the condition from the unload works great.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-23, 16:08
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2