Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-25, 03:04)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-08-24, 16:51)bsoriano Wrote: Unfortunately, I could not get it to work yet.  I added the visibility conditions, the fade animation and the additional value in the cast list variables.  What happens is that if any cast info list is empty, it will not show, but it also will not show the previous one. 

Works fine for me when I uncomment out the lines in DialogVideoInfo and the variables.
All I had to do was move your Control.IsVisible(9101) visibility conditions to the parent group.
This PR works for me:
https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin.amber/pull/6
(2019-08-24, 16:51)bsoriano Wrote: Thanks for the additional window props.  They do not seem to be working fine. NumTMDBItems always is 1, and NumDBIDItems is always 0.
I can't see anywhere that you've actually added the additional param to the path?
Also, it shouldn't be possible for NumDBIDItems to be 0 as I don't add the property if the value is not > 0 
@jurialmunkey , once again, thank you so much!! With that change, works great! Smile 

As for the window props, in the TMDBCastItem onclick I am adding the additional param like so:

xml:

<include name="TMDBCastItem">
        <param name="CastListItemID" />
        <definition>
            <item>
                <label>$INFO[Container(5100).ListItemAbsolute(1).Property(Cast.$PARAM[CastListItemID].Name)]</label>
                <label2>$INFO[Container(5100).ListItemAbsolute(1).Property(Cast.$PARAM[CastListItemID].Role)]</label2>
                <icon>$INFO[Container(5100).ListItemAbsolute(1).Property(Cast.$PARAM[CastListItemID].Thumb)]</icon>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Container(5100).ListItemAbsolute(1).Property(Cast.$PARAM[CastListItemID].Name))</visible>
                <onclick>RunScript(plugin.video.themoviedb.helper,add_path=plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=details&amp;type=person&amp;query=$INFO[Container(5100).ListItemAbsolute(1).Property(Cast.$PARAM[CastListItemID].Name)]&amp;prop_id=TMDbTotals,call_id=1129,prevent_del)</onclick>
            </item>
        </definition>
    </include>

And in the person info dialog I am then displaying them like this:

xml:

<item>
                            <label>Total Media in TMDb:</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.TMDbTotals.NumTMDBItems)]</label2>
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>
                            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.TMDbTotals.NumTMDBItems))</visible>
                        </item>
                        <item>
                            <label>Total in local Database:</label>
                            <label2>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.TMDbTotals.NumDBIDItems)]</label2>
                            <onclick>noop</onclick>
                            <visible>!String.IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(TMDBHelper.TMDbTotals.NumDBIDItems))</visible>
                        </item>

I apologize I was not specific enough, NumDBID items is not 0, it is always empty, thus I never see it displayed.

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-25, 03:13
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2