Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-08-25, 04:37)jurialmunkey Wrote: @bsoriano - You need to add the prop_id param to the actual list that you want the stats for, not the detailed item. That's where you are going wrong. You are getting either 1 or 0 because there is only one movie/tvshow/person in the detailed item list - the actual movie/tvshow/person that you are looking up the details for.

For instance, getting similar movies with:
xml:
plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=similar&type=movie&imdb_id=$INFO[ListItem.IMDBNumber]&prop_id=SimilarMovies

I can then get the number of items in the similar list that are also in my library with:
xml:
$INFO[Window(Home).Property(TMDbHelper.SimilarMovies.NumDBIDItems)]

I haven't tested, but you should be able to add it to the folderpath of the 9999 listitems:
xml:
$INFO[Container(9999).ListItemAbsolute(1).FolderPath,,&prop_id=CastMovies]

I can't get totals for all lists because I don't know which lists will be used (whereas extended info forces you to use all its lists). I can only get the totals for individual lists.

@jurialmunkey , thanks again! I will try this tomorrow. I will add a prop to each list and them add them together to show the total. I will let you know how it goes.

Regards,

Bart

EDIT: @jurialmunkey , the props work great added to the lists.  Thanks again! Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-08-25, 04:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2