Release plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners
(2019-09-06, 00:43)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 00:29)bsoriano Wrote:
(2019-09-05, 00:07)jurialmunkey Wrote: What studio is it so I can try to recreate the issue.  
@jurialmunkey , I saw this with studio "Animales sin Collar" and studio "Unplanned Movie".  In the case of "Unplanned Movie", that is the studio that IMDb has for the movie "Unplanned".  TMDb does not have a studio for that movie, and the company "Unplanned Movie" does not exist in TMDb.  

I only use local NFOs as the source info for my library, and use an external media manager to create the NFOs.  The external media manager pulls info primarily from IMDb.

Please let me know if you need any additional info.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

Okay I think I see what the issue is. - "with_companies=Unknown Movie" becomes "with_companies=" because no ID is found for it. However, TMDb interprets the empty value to mean we want to ignore that restriction completely. I was expecting it to do the opposite: to include only movies without a company. To get around it, I've change the script to pass a dummy "null" value when no TMDb ID is found (e.g. "with_companies=Unknown Movie" becomes "with_companies=null") which will then return an empty list.

Anyway, it should be fixed on latest version. Can you test and confirm?   
@jurialmunkey , it is indeed fixed, thanks!

What I still have not been able to get working is the exclusions.  I understand that if the title is different from what is in TMDb, it will not work.  I just tested now by pressing i on an item from one of the plugin widgets (In Theater Movies), and the same movie showed up in the Cast Members also appear in list and the More from year list.  The movie I tested with is It: Chapter Two.

This is how I have the content for both of those lists:

xml:

plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper/?info=discover&type=movie&with_cast=$INFO[Container(90050).ListItemAbsolute(0).Label]$INFO[Container(90050).ListItemAbsolute(1).Label, / ,]$INFO[Container(90050).ListItemAbsolute(2).Label, / ,]&with_separator=OR&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

xml:

plugin://plugin.video.themoviedb.helper?info=discover&type=movie&primary_release_year=$INFO[ListItem.Year]&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=$INFO[ListItem.Title]

In this case, the ListItem.Title is not coming from my db, but the plugin is filling it, correct? So it should match the title in TMDb.  

Please let me know if there is something I am not doing correctly.  Thanks.

I did see this in the log when I tried with the movie "Good Boys":

xml:

2019-09-05 20:03:01.321 T:18446744073709551614  NOTICE: [plugin.video.themoviedb.helper]
                                            Must specify either &tmdb_id= &imdb_id= &query=: info=crew_in_movies&type=person&filter_key=job&filter_value=Director&query=&exclude_key=title&exclude_value=Good Boys!

I know that is from the Also directed by list, but I thought perhaps it is relevant?

Regards,

Bart

Messages In This Thread
RE: TheMovieDB Helper - by jurialmunkey - 2019-07-31, 11:47
RE: plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners - by bsoriano - 2019-09-06, 01:59
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
plugin.video.themoviedb.helper - Access to TheMovieDb API for Skinners2